ten

"This is Miss Avocet's loop

"This is Miss Avocet's loop." Jake said, pointing a place marked with a red sticker. "It's only 6 months old. Which is pretty new. But, if we don't get out before it closes we're stuck in January 2016." He explained.

"That means we all die." Arabella stated.
"Apart from you, of course." Enoch glared at Jake. "Plan?"

"The loop closes at 4:30. That means we have to get in, rescue the ymbrynes and then get out."

Enoch scoffed. "If we're not already dead. Miss Avocet said the machine is in the cellar of the Blackpool Tower building. That means it'll be indoors... with Hollows."

"No, we don't." Jake argued. "I've got a plan. But I'm gonna need your help."

***

Jake planned for him, Emma and Millard to enter the loop and head to the tower.

Emma would then tell Barron to bring Miss Peregrine and all of the other Ymbrynes to the end of the pier in five minutes time.

When they returned, Barron had sent out the Hollows. Jake ordered Enoch to bring the skeletons on the ship to life and to get them to fight the Hollows.

Arabella was waiting behind the ghost train, underneath the children, who were throwing snowballs at the Hollows.

Arabella grinned when the Hollows were beginning to become visible.

The children then started to through sweets at the Hollows, whilst Emma and Olive coated them in candyfloss.

"Don't just stand there, get them!" He yelled at the Hollows.

Everyone around them gasped when the skeletons ran out from the ghost train. Enoch soon followed, and when he caught Arabella's eye, he smiled at her.

Arabella softly smiled back.
"Arabella, now!" She heard Jake call.
Arabella spun around and nodded at Jake.

She ran up to the large man, watching the Hollows and skeletons fight.

She tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. Before he could even speak, Arabella screamed.

The man's eyes turned black, along with Arabella's as he gasped for air.

Within a few seconds, he was dead.

Arabella ran back over to Jake, who was now accompanied by Enoch, and smirked. "He's out of the picture."

The three watched as the skeletons continued to attack the Hollows.

"You did a good job." Arabella said to Enoch, who turned to her and smiled.
"It's pretty cool." He replied.

***

"Alright. Good job, guys." Jake said, once everyone was back together. "Now it's time for step two."

"Save Miss Peregrine!" Bronwyn grinned.
"Uh, t-that's sort of step three." Jake stammered. "First we've gotta deal with Barron."

"Come on," Enoch put his hand on Arabella's back and ushered the children to follow Jake.

***

Arabella was hiding with Fiona, watching Barron talk to the two white-eyed people sat in front of him.

Emma cut him off by blowing a gust of air in his direction. Barron was pressed against the huge dart board and Jake took a shot at him with Miss Peregrine's crossbow, but missed.

The two people sat down got up to defend Barron.
"Hugh, do it now!" Jake ordered.

Hugh suddenly appeared and opened his mouth. The bees swarmed the two adults and they tried to swat them away.

In the end, they both ran away and hid.

"Come back here!" Barron yelled. "Get them!"

The woman swiftly picked up a bucket of knives and threw them all Hugh, Emma and Jake, but she fortunately missed.

"You think that you can stand in my way?" Barron questioned. "You, Jake, content to age and die as if you had not the gift of peculiarity, at all?!"

Enoch suddenly jumped out from behind the toy elephant and charged at Barron.

Before he could fight, Barron hit him across the face and he fell to the ground unconscious.

Arabella cried out, but Fiona quickly put her hand over her mouth to mute her.

Arabella pulled Fiona's hand away. "Enoch!" She whispered to her.

"I know you care about him, but we can't risk being spotted." She said.

Barron looked down at the motionless teenager and laughed. "I am a higher being!" He yelled, raising his arms. "I hold a secret to eternal life!"

"Sorry to interrupt," Olive gently spoke, tapping his shoulder with her gloveless hand.

The back of Barron's suit caught on fire and he began to panic. Barron swiftly took of his blazer and swung it around in front of Olive, making her run away.

Jake ordered Bronwyn to rip one of the chairs in the tower off the carpet. Jake stood up and took another shot at Barron, but missed once again.

Barron laughed and put his blazer back on. "You missed me again, Jake! I take it accuracy is not your peculiarity!" He remarked.

It was then that Bronwyn threw the chair at Barron and knocked him to ground. He quickly got up, however, and Jake was about to shoot at him again, but Barron took the crossbow from him and angrily knocked him over.

Barron chuckled. "Abe was a much worthier adversary."
"Don't let him get to the Ymbrynes!" Jake groaned.

Horace stepped in front of Barron and began to project his dreams in front of him, in hope to blind him.

Arabella was hopeful that it worked, when Barron began to cry out. But the cries soon turned into laughter and Horace took his eye piece away. He looked at it with a confused facial expression.

Barron laughed before looking down at Horace's suit. He felt it and grinned. "You must put me in contact with your tailor."

Barron then shoved Horace out of the way and laughed as he walked out of the tower.

"Ymbrynes, Ymbrynes! Here I come!"