School Chapter 4

DISCLAIMER ALERT- I DO NOT OWN THE PJO BOOKS-

Annabeths POV
Percy and i made our way downstairs and we both noticed that everyone was on our couch.
,"Um, what are you guys doing here?"
," we've already seen the surprise in the garage and we want to see you reaction Annie." Replied Thalia.
,"Thanks Thals!"
,"No prob, but lets go!"
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>
I walked into the harage and saw a GREY LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR.
," OMG IS THIS FOR US!"
," Yeah, are parents must've got them for us! Hazel said. Poor hazel she was 14. She couldnt drive. Hazel was wearing her Orange/Reddish curly hair up in a bin and was wearing a black jean jacket over a blue navy blue shirt and black jeans with blue sketchers and a black backpack. Frank was wearing a camo shirt black pants black boots and a dark green pack. Jason was wearing a pink shirt and white pants with rose gold hightops. Piper had an above knee dress that was black top half and light blue bottom half and she jad brown leather boots and her hair was down on her shoulders. Leo was wearing a red shirt and black pants and red vans. Thalia was wearing a black shirt and grey pants with black hightops.
," so is everybody ready to go?"Frank asked.
,"yeah." We all murmerd. They all left and went to get into there new cars. I grabbed my grey backpack and percy grabbed his dark blue backpack. We got into the car and he grabbed my hand and we went off to school.
                             ..............
Everyone was looking at us while we enered the school. I heard voys saying...
,"Dibs on the blomde."
,"i would hit that any time."
,"shes looks like she could do good in bed." While Percy gave them death stares.
,"Hey hot stuff!" This randome bitch said.
,"Hey thotie!" Piper said while blowing a kiss.
,"Hey skank."
,"Hey leo supreeme!" Said leo. Everyone stopped and looked at leo. Im inviting everyone to a party at my place! Its a slumber party so bring everything you need!" She said.
,"We dont even know you name!"
,"Oh is Britaney. And what are yours?" She said mainley looking at percy.
I stepped in front of her.
,"Im Annabeth, this is Percy, Jason, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Thalia, and the person you called a skank, is my nest friend Piper, at least she doesnt show as much skin as you. You show so much you can be called NAKED!" I responded.
," If im naked then percy will fall for my perfect body!" Thats when i jist walked away. I didnt even care. I walked straight into the counclers office and then got all of oir sceduals.
I had:
Greek (All Morning for 3 periods)
StudyHal
Architecture
Math
Lunch
P.e.
Social
Science
The gang and i stared to head for greek.