Chapter Seven

Brendon's POV

I wake up, get dressed and go on Periscope and go live. A bunch of people start watching, i'm drowning in chat, i see most of the questions are the same.

~Beebo! is it true you're dating someone???
~Brendon Are u single or taken?
~Brendon Have u seen the Celebrity News?
~Brendon Answer meeee
~Brendon You Single
~Brendon What's you're girlfriends name?
~Senpaiiiiii
~ FOrHEAd SenPaiIiIiiIiIaiIaiiaia
~Bruh WHO IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND???

''Woah, Woah calm down everyone, what do you mean girlfriend?'' I keep looking down in chat confused. They are saying about some kind of video? i'm so confused. ''What video?'' I ask. ''Hm? GOT YOU CELEBRITY? what is that?'' i ask sinners (Beebo calls us Sinners aka his fans). ''Oh thats a show? i didn't know i have never heard of it.''.

My phone gets a notification that Y/N  is calling me. ''Shit, Be right back'' I say and turn off the live and answer Y/N. ''Oh hey Y/N!''. I smile while talking and hearing her voice. ''Hi Brendon, how are you?'' i hear Y/N's voice and get happy.

- I'm good you?
-same, have u seen the show called ''We Got You Celebrity'' or something lime that? they talked about us.
-I was just live on Periscope and well fans told me, their going crazy!
-Uh Y/bFF knew this would happen.
-Anyways did you eat yet? if no we could go to cafe or something if you want
-Yeah sure, which cafe?
-____ Cafe?
-Yeah sure! See you there?
-Yeah See ya

Y/N hangs up. Just hearing her voice makes me so happy! I go live again and say apologize for leaving for a minute. ''So guys i have to go eat but i'm gonna be back soon, sorry again!'' i stop live and start walking to the cafe.

I'm at the cafe, i see Y/N she has coffee in her hand, she sees me. She walks towards me ''Hi Brendon!'' she kisses me. ''Hey Y/N-'' I stop as i see two girls and one guy whit camera filming and taking pictures of me and Y/N.

They notice that i'm looking at them and they run away. ''Huh?'' Y/N sees them running away ''Oh god... I'm gonna get so much Hate from your fans'' She says and rushes hand through her hair. ''Maybe they will love you like i do'' I look into her eyes and smile.

T I M E   S K I P

Y/N POV

I get back home and check my phone, lot of people have followed me on Instagram and twitter. I check my twitter:

@____   (ur twitter username)  AND @BrendonUrie ARE A THING?!?!

@____ Why does Beebo like you? your ugly AF

@____ I don't like you. GO GET YOURSELF SOMEONE ELsE.

Lot of hate.My phone gets a notification that Brendon is on Periscope , i watch his live my username wasn't my real name so Brendon Didn't know that i was watching him! sneaky.

Brendon: So i'm back again apologizing sorry! Sooo lets do a little Q&A?

Comments: Yeah! Yes!!!
Brendon: Okay

Comments: Beebo who was that girl you were whit today??? is that your girlfriend??? we saw you two kiss!!!

Brendon: Oh Y/N? i think its time to reveal this, yeah i'm dating her, her name is Y/N. I hope you will like her!