Chapter Four

2 weeks later

Nichole's POV

It's been two weeks since I came here and I'm sitting with Harry watching a movie while the rest of the guys are sleeping upstairs.

"So you want to um go out sometime", Harry asks scooting closer.

"I don't have a reason not to so sure", I whisper in his ear.

"Sweet tomorrow dinner at 5",he says

I nod and yawn feeling sleep over comes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to yelling. I'm still on the couch and I can hear Harry and Liam in the kitchen. Having a screaming war.

I sit up and groan. Wanting to hear what there saying.

"Liam I swear we didn't fuck I swear, we were watching a movie I asked her out on a date she answered with yes and we fell asleep that's all", Harry said. I could tell he was frustrated according to the clock it was 3 am.

"O great you woke her up", says Liam walking out to me and sitting next to me.

"Is it true you and Harry didn't 'you know' ", He asked looking me in the eye referring to sex.

" Liam you really think I would do that", I yell looking at him in the eye. his features visibly softening. "He asked me on a date and I said yeah, that's the last thing I remember before I fell asleep", I say looking him in the eyes.

I'm soon rapped into his arms, I lightly hug back pulling away and then standing up to go to my room

Grabbing my cigarets out of my purse and my lighter sticking them in a jacket and pulling it on along with my purple beanie.

I walk down stairs only Harry still down there but I only glance at him and he's looking at me confused tell he sees me open the door.

I walk out of the house and sit on the ledge of the porch, lighting the cigaret and taking a long drag as I hear the door open and hands wrap around my waist.

"I thought you quit", Harry whispers in my ear.

"I got irritated, I understand if you want to cancel the date because of it", I whisper taking another drag. Blowing it out and turning around so he's in between my legs. He takes the cigaret and puts it out and hugs me.

"I know, and I don't, it doesn't bother me that much , but I would like you to try and quit. For me", he whispers into my hair.

Even when he's standing and Im sitting up high he's still taller then me.

"I'll try", I whisper, pulling out of the embrace to have his lips be placed on mine it takes a second but soon I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck tangling them in his curls. He swipes his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I deny. Pulling on his curls having a deep groan comes from his neck I smile into the kiss and pull away smirking placing a soft kiss on his nose.

"Where'd you learn to kiss like that", he smirks

"You don't want to know", I whisper remembering the time I was almost raped at a party. Another reason I learned to fight. But I got away and I'm still a virgin.

Like he could read my mind he asks, "are you a virgin?"

"Yeah", I whisper looking down.

"That might have to change", he whispers.

I look up at him surprised and he laughs.

"But not tonight", he whispers into my ear as he grabs my hand and walks me back into the house stopping at my room then going to his.

I am defiantly falling for this boy. BAD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys what do you think is gonna happen?

ily guys xoxo <3