Chapter 12

Haleigh's pov.

Jai would be here any second now. I was nearly ready. I heard foot steps come up towards my room. It was my mum. "Hello. Haleigh. I have some news for you."mum said. We talked for about five minutes and mum gave me an envelope to take to Jai. There was a knock on the door and mum went to get the door.

It was Jai. I was really nervous. I don't know why. I just am. He came in then I walked in. He didn't say anything. But he face was priceless. He was just staring. He said something. I don't think he was supposed to but I heard it. He said" wow, you look stunning." I hugged him. I don't think he knew I heard it but I did.

Our mums took the pictures more then what was needed. We then hopped in the car holding hands. I have to be honest the only time we really first kissed was when Jai made an oath about all the hate I would get that he would stand by me. And also everyone saw. I think I should try to kiss him because I know he is shy.

As we hopped in jais car he saw me with an envelope. I sat down in the car then he asked me something."what you got there." He asked." Oh nothing. You'll see." I reply. We went off in the car waving to mum and we soon came close to school.

We arrived at school. We saw sammy and her boyfriend. I didn't think they were going out, bet anyway. "HEY!" I say. " OMG sammy. Thank you so much for what you did. Are you ok?" I ask. "Of course im fine. You look a million bucks." Sammy said. "Thank you jai bought it for me." I say looking at him.

We all walked in to the gym. Sammy and her boyfriend went off to dance. I then pulled out the envelope mum gave me. "Jai come with me." I say. Jai followed. We walked out side to the oval where the sun was just setting. This was so romantic. I thought.

"So what are we doing here." Jai asked. "I need to give you this." I say. "Listen if its money for the dress and shoes I don't want it I told you it was a gif-"I cut him off. "I know, but I have to give you this and you need to read it." I say. "Ok, I'll read it." Jai says. "Read it aloud?" I ask. "Ok." He says.

Jais pov.

"Read it aloud?" Haleigh asked. "Ok." I say." Dear Mary lucas." I stopped. "This isn't for me"I say. "Just keep reading." Haleigh said.

"Dear Mary lucas,

On behalf of the X factor crew, we would like to invite you to be our makeup artist for this upcoming live shows, bootcamp and the overseas destination.

You would have two VIP backstage passes and you and your daughter can come every live show. We would really appreciate if you would be able to be our makeup artist for this year.

Hope to hear back from you

Sincerely,

The X factor crew." I finished.

I didn't know what to say. "Well" Haleigh said. "What does this mean." I say. "I get to see you preform and come with you." She said. "Wait what really!?" I say. "Yes!"

I suddenly I had a thought and I sat down in disappointment.

Hey guys ! Sorry this chapter is sort of bad. Well I have now got addicted to writing so you should expect more chapters coming. it depends if I have time in between playing tomb raider. Have you guts played that. OMG its so fun. Yeah sorry haha yeah I may update tomorrow or next Monday.

- HayleyXx