1

"Blue!!!"

"What?!"

"Come here!!"

"I'm busy, Punky!"

"And I should care because...?!"

Blue groaned as his friend had once again commanded his presence. Blue made his way downstairs and to the living room where his friend sat, lounging on the couch."What do you want?" Blue asked impatiently."Can you get my bottle from the fridge?" Punky smiled at his friend.

"The kitchen is right there. Just get it yourself." Blue nearly turned to go back upstairs but Punky persisted. He grabbed his hand and gave him the puppy dog eyes."Please. For me." Punky pleaded. Blue huffed and walked to the kitchen."What color is it?" He asked."Red." Punky answered with a smile. Blue grabbed the red bottle of Powerade and noticed a small blue box on the counter. It was Viagra.

Why is this in here? He wondered. He opened the box and saw a pack of capsules already opened. Was Punky planning to do this to me?! No way. How about I beat him to it? He thought as he took a capsule, opened it, and poured the powder into the red drink, shaking it up and leaving the kitchen to give it to Punky.

"Here you go." Blue said with an artificial smile.

"What took you so long? Its one bottle."

"I...got distracted." Blue partially lied. Punky shrugged and took a sip of his red juice."Thank you, Blue." He sang. Blue rolled his eyes and went back upstairs.

Later

Blue had just came back from the store with food and found Punky still on the couch, but he seemed...bothered. Like, hot and bothered."Punky, what's wrong?" Blue asked, keeping his smirk on the inside."N-nothing...hah..I-I'm fine..." He replied in between pants. His face was deep red and he was holding into a pillow rather tightly. He had his legs wrapped around the pillow, as if hiding behind it.

"Are you sure you're okay? I can help if something's wrong." Blue approached him slowly, giving him a sexy little smile. Punky looked away and hugged the pillow tighter."Nothing's wrong! I'm perfectly fine!"

"Okay." Blue put the food away, put the empty bags in a closet for later use and sat on the couch next to Punky to relax. Blue decided to make things interesting. He reached for the pillow Punky was holding onto and tried to take it from him."Can I use this pillow?" Blue asked."No!" Punky answered hastily."There's another pillow right behind you."

"Well, I was this one! Ah!" Punky exclaimed as Blue snatched the pillow with one final tug. Under the pillow was a bulge in Punky's black leather shorts. Punky was so embarrassed, his face got redder and he tried to hide his boner with his hands."Punky? Is that...what I think it is?"

"Please...dont stare....its embarrassing..." Punky pleaded between pants again. Blue snickered. But that snicker turned into full laughter. But not only did Blue stare, he reached down and poked at Punky's shorts, making it twitch."Stop! Dont touch it! That felt weird!" Punky exclaimed. Blue seemed drawn to his boner and brought his head down between his legs to lick his shorts. Running the tip of his tongue up and down, Punky began to moan and squirm.

"B-Blue! Stop! Ha....ah! Ugh, that feels strange!" Punky breathed out. But Blue couldn't stop himself. Punky found himself moaning louder, feeling more and more embarrassed and weird. The sensation was overwhelming for the scrawny boy.

Without a word, Blue unbuckled and removed both of Punky's grey belts and unbuttoned his shorts. Pulling down the hem, he revealed Punky's adorable boner. Blue chuckled lightly."Its so cute."

"S-shut up, stupid! Dont say that!"

"Relax. I'm kidding."

Punky watched as Blue nibbled at his tip, kissing and licking it."Guh!! Mmm!" Punky struggled to keep his moans inside as Blue continued."Dont suppress them. We're the only ones here. Just let it out." Blue whispered, his warm breath hitting Punky's tip and making him shudder. Blue took all of it in his mouth, making Punky scream.

That's more like it, Blue thought as he sucked on Punky's member. No matter how hard Punky tried, his moans kept forcing their way out, making him a moaning, shouting, screaming mess."Blue...I-I feel something coming out...! I think I have to pea!" He moaned out. But his statement feel on deaf ears as Blue ignored him and kept going."Blue, I'm serious, I'm gonna-!" Punky let out the loudest moan as he ejaculated into Blue's mouth.

Blue swallowed every drop and the excess off his lip.

"Blue, why did you...?"

"Punky, I have to tell you something.."

"Y-yes?"

"I...I mixed Viagra in your Powerade. That's why you have this mysterious boner. I'm sorry." Blue confessed."You did what?! I drank that entire thing!!"

"It'll only last about two hours!" Blue tried to defend himself."Two hours?!?!" Punky shouted angrily."I'm sorry." Blue said, staring to feel guilty.

"Sorry?!" Punky started taking off his clothes."All you have to say is sorry?!"

"Its just a prank, bro!"

Punky ripped off Blue's vest and shirt. He took off his tie and sat it next to him."You thought this would be funny?!"

"Not anymore!"

"Its too late for that! I'll be sure to laugh my ass off as I literally fuck the living SHIT out of you!!! For the next two hours, I'm gonna fuck you up your fat ass until I rip your insides!!" He ripped off Blue's pants and tied his yellow tie around his member and turned him on his stomach, leaving his ass open to attack.

"And dont ask me to go slow, cause I won't."