Chapter Forty-Seven

Author's Note: Hey people! I just wanted to say, I made a twitter and if you guys want to follow me then you can. The name is Tazzy_1D. I'll follow you guys back if you follow me. That's probably it! I love you guys and I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Harry's P.O.V

I couldn't help but take my lip ring between my teeth as my eyes went up and down her small body. I gulped down as I felt myself get hard under my tight jeans. 

Holy fuck! 

I don't even know why I was getting turned on. Was it that her stomach was slightly showing giving her a bit of her light skin or her lips were so plump and pink and an image of them wrapped around me shot in my head. 

Shit. I cannot be thinking of that. I will end of raping her if I do! Her screaming my name and her moans filling the hot air. I shook my head and tried to get the thought out of my head. 

Why am I thinking dirty right now? Everything is fucked up and I am imagining Meredith lowering herself on me- oh god! 

My breathing was beginning to be loud and heavy and I couldn't control it. Meredith noticed it as she kept staring into my ears. Her blue orbs seemed as if they were staring right through my soul. They probably were. 

She stood there without saying one word. I felt a bit uncomfortable since no one has stared at me this long and this deep. Most people were pretty scared of even glancing at me so you can guess why I felt uneasy. 

I opened my mouth to finally speak but I heard someone call out a number and Meredith finally ripped her stare from me to look behind the counter. 

The guy was holding two Starbucks cups. He handed it to her and she gave him a smile but I knew she was faking it. I knew her too well to not see. I stood exactly where I was as she turned around and started walking my way. 

My heart raced as she came near but it fell when she walked right past me without a glance. I sound like a fucking girl but I am speaking the truth. I have no need to act like one of those tough scary guys when the girl I have fallen for (not to mention hard) just walked right past me like I was another stranger on the street. 

I finally turned around and fast walked up to her. I grabbed her elbow but not to hard since I knew she was carrying drinks. Why did she have two cups? Was she meeting somebody? 

"Meredith," I whispered as she stopped. 

Everything in my mind left as she turned around and faced me. Her face was emotionless mostly like how I used to be before she moved here. I opened my mouth to say something but she beat me to it. 

"Can you leave me alone Harry?" Her voice wasn't soft and adorable anymore. It was more hard and 'anger filled' if that made sense. She was trying to hide the anger but I saw it. She was good at ignoring but she wasn't good at hiding. 

"I just want to talk to you..." I uttered. 

"What's the point of talking to me when I'm not going to listen?" She snapped making me feel a bit taken aback. I was about to snap back at her but realized what kind of situation was actually in. If I snap at her then this will get even worse. 

Honestly, I just want her to stop ignoring me and talk to me like before. I've realized that we never lasted a week without messing something up. I missed everything we did. I missed the stupid jokes I told and she laughed because it was retarded or it was so corny. I missed kissing her even though I only kissed her a few times. But those few times was the best. I never felt a certain way when I kissed a girl and I've kissed to many girls in my past.