Chapter 2: The Real Truth

*367 years 72 days and 35 minutes before the library session in an alternate Universe.

"So you recon that digging a stupid FUCKIN HOLE WILL SO ofLVE THINGS!? NO! idiot you supposed to reach for the sky's dumbass I can't believe this put down the fucking shovel and come with Me"

"But Yomoto this is my job. Anyways where are we goin' ?"

" Oscar you must understand we can't live under ground forever you have to reach for the ceiling, BREAK THROUGH! and Peirce the heavens. Now come with me Bro we're going for the Geo-Moles"

Oscar shifts his head toward the ceiling and crouches in a ball covering his head.
" Not the Geo-Moles their the most brute ugly and randy creatures underground plus we'll die if we free them" Oscar's voice echoed throughout the mine muffled by his clothing.

" Man up! Oscar look forward doesn't digging drive you crazy? I mean outside is so beautiful the sun is beautiful and the stars shimmer as if giants lay in the sky with head torches flashing the on and off in the far distance; waddaya' say ya comin' ?"
*30 minutes later

"SHIT! SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.  Oscar help" Yomoto screeched whilst stumbling upon pebbles and stone with Geo-Moles crashed into his sides.

"What am I supposed to do? I'm literally like 4 feet tall and have the weakest arms ever!" Oscar yelled over the obserd noises I've the overgrown moles.

"You two fools... What the Fuck are you doing?" A voice yelled from in front of the two numb skulls.
"Mayor..." The two idiots sighed.

" how many times have I told you that Geo-Moles a FUCKING dangerous just get off you idiot and get back to your room Yomoto... And as for you Oscar just continue digging" the fat overgrown hairy old man sighed.

"Yes sir" the two lads gasped.

*Around 2 to 3 hours later...

"Nagh!" Oscar sighed  as dirt flung in his face.
"Oh...my...god...."
" this is so cool!"

*Digging noises
"Huh? What the fuck?" Yomoto questioned as he shifted his head down toward the ground where the noise was radiating from

"Oh hey! Yomoto quick I found something cool" Oscar whispered as His head popped up from the dirt.
"O...ok" Yomoto whispered with curiosity.
The Man and boy crawled down through the hole in the ground to Oscars destination where he had discovered something 'cool'.

"What the fuck is it Oscar?"
" I have no idea Yomoto you tell me"
" I know exactly what this is..." Yomot yelled.
"What... What is it Yomoto?".
"This... This is our freedom"

What had they discovered? Will this help them to escape their life underground? And can this acompish all of Yomoto's dreams of piercing the heavens? Find out when 'Chapter 3: The Surface' is released.