0- request

In a world where magic was a common thing, there was some types of magic that was different. The kind of different that was special, that was also dangerous. Jin Hestia was that special and dangerous magic.  

If anything her magic might have been disastrous in the wrong hands ,but it didn't fall into the hands of a power hungry wizard, it fell upon Jin and she vowed never to use it to the fullest limitation.

'

  "Jin!We need your assistance, like now!"

"Okay, I'm coming!" 

I walked across the guild hall and reached my destination.To a another fight (thank you Natsu and Gray) playing right in front of me. I groaned, this is the fifth time this week. Erza looked pitiful. I was starting think why in the world did I even try with the two of them. 

Everyday was a day filled with fights and laughter. And sometimes occasionally there was be some peace. 

Natsu and Gray were in fighting stances , staring each other in the eyes , saying the same things like. Their eyes with filled with fury and a fire to fight. 

"ICE PRINCESS"

"FLAME BRAIN "

"PEVICLE "

"FIRE MOUTH"

"ELSA"

"ENOUGH!! PLEASE YOU GUYS ARE DESTROYING MY DAY WITH YOUR DUMB FIGHTS , PLEASE STOP OR ELSE !!!" I yelled as loud as I could ,getting the attention of the two dumb good for nothing dudes . When they noticed  who that voice belonged to , the instant they knew they stopped their foolish fight and apologized to me and bowed like if I was the princess of Foire or something ,if only. I would have the power to shut them up forever. 

"SORRY !!Jin ,PLEASE FORGIVE US !!" As Natsu and Gray kept bowing and asking for forgiveness. They seemed desperate for mercy.  

'Damn my nice nature and personality' I thought as everyone started to laugh at Natsu and Gray's sudden behavior .

"Thanks again for straightening out Natsu and Gray for us !." Said a white haired male named Elfman. He pat my shoulder in pride and stormed off to try and start another fight outside. I eye-rolled as I heard Elfman shouting.  

"Wow ! She is so cool." Lucy said to Mirajane at the bar . Then Natsu and Gray went their ways, trying to avoid a fight with me.

SMART GUYS .

-~- 

It's been two days since the Dumb and Dumber twins fought and peace set on the guild hall. I didn't want to jinx it, but I wish it would stay like this. 

'I should go on a job ' I thought sitting in the outside bar , relaxing and drinking water. 

There was not much to look at outside ,but it was beautiful none of the drama or fights the Dumb and Dumber had since they went and found a job to do , something about a giant mole infested a whole village. 

Not to weird for team Natsu , fits with the team spirits .

After finishing the drink, I decided to go inside to see the request broad , seeing if there's a job worth doing without needing a team. See I work alone seeing that fits with hiding my magic ,I don't have a team. Not that I wouldn't want one. 

As I look on the request broad , there was a monster attack in a near off town and then there's one of theft and one of a...

'A village disappears out nowhere , Weird ?' I looked again to see if my eyes aren't lying.

'They aren't lying , that's what it says, no way a entire village disappeared and then who send the job request ? ' 

Walking towards me was Mirajane , the sweetheart of Fairytail .

"Can I help you , Jin ?"  Mira asked with a closed eye smile. "Yea , Can I take this job?" I gave the paper to Mira to read it, then she looked surprised. She blinked a couple of times before understand what the paper said. 

Then she nodded and walked to the bar and approved the request. 

"Weird , I didn't see this on the broad yesterday."

"Me neither."

Then I was on my way , to where this village is or was . 

The train ride was four hours long and after the train stopped I still had to walk the way there, none of the carriage riders were willing to take me there saying that is was cursed or haunted by a strange cave at the edge of the village, legend says that cave was there since they founded the village calling the cave 'Sins cave '.

After the disappearing of the village ,no one came this way or in the roadway. 

I got to were the village was. 

I had to find out what happened to the village and fast.