Character Introductions

Heiana Night

Age: 15

Birthday: March 24

Gender: Female

Height: 5'6''

Hair: Black as night

Eyes: Emerald green

Race: Neko

Typical Outfit/Appearance: Heiana usually wears a black shirt with a glod belt inlaid with emeralds around her midsection and black and white leggings. She has long, waist length hair and her ears just barely poke up above her hair. Her skin is very pale, comtrasting with her dark hair and outfit.

Background: 8 years ago, Heiana was found wandering around the streets at night by Madame Night. When asked what she was doing alone at night, it was found that she had no memory of her past before a few weeks ago. All Madame Night could get out of her was that she had been living on the streets for the past few weeks being rejected by society for her unusual appearance. Fortunately for Heiana, Madame Night took her in and enrolled her in her academy, Night Academy. At the academy, Heiana was always shunned for her appearance. Kids called her a Witch's child and would always try to hurt her, but she would never let them.

Madame Night (Veronica Night)

Age: unknown

Birthday: unknown

Gender: female

Height: 5'8''

Hair: Very dark blue

Eyes: Dark blue as the night sky

Race: Human

Typical Outfit/ Appearance: Madame Night's outfits vary, as she has no typical outfit. All of her outfits are very businesslike, however.

Background: Before adopting Heiana, Madame Night had oppened an academy hoping to be able to teach young people in a different way. Her academy does not offer typical school courses, but classes such as learning to fight with swords and knives (this is still Victorian England) , various artistic skills, proper ways to have a ball, and more. After finding Heiana, she hoped to have her fit in and be happy.

Sebastian Michaelis

Age: unknown

Birthday: unknown

Gender: Male

Height: Unknown

Hair: Black/Raven

Eyes: colors vary

Race: Demon

Typical Outfit/Appearance: You really should know what he looks like... if not, go watch Black Butler.

Background: After the ending of Black Butler II, Sebastian and Ciel lived in the underword. However, Sebastian still needed to consume human souls to survive, but Ciel did not.