Chapter 12: Trying

In the midst of crying, you felt a hand rest on your shoulder. You stopped crying, eyes were puffy and reddish from the tears you've shed. You looked up to see who it was, you hoped that it was your parents smiling down at you softly, telling you it was fine. Instead it was Amelia, her face was contorted into a worried one. What would she be doing here?

"Your parents asked me to take care of you since they would take a little while longer, I was about to go there when the news came up. I immediately rushed to your house but you already left, thinking this was the only place you would go, I came here." you hugged her and cried on her shoulder. "Just let it all out dear."

➡➡➡Let's Time Skip, Ne? ~⬅⬅⬅

After crying you finally settled down.

"Say, do you have any relatives that could take you in?" She asked in her sweet voice while, caressing your head.

"Not really, Mother and Father was the only child in their family and my grandparents are having a trip around the world. Besides, they're already retired. I can't expect them to raise me." you said both hands on your lap.

"I see. If you want, you can live with me." she said comforting your back.

"Are you sure? Maybe I'll be just a bother to you and your family..." You said, looking down.

"Actually my husband died four years ago, and first I can't accept it, but I figured that crying would do no better. Besides, my sons were wishing to get a sister, they've been bothering me for awhile now, asking if we could adopt a sister at the orphanage." she laughed halfheartedly.

After she laughed you joined her laugh as well. But stopped when your parents crossed your mind. But then again, she was right, crying would do no good. You have to act for yourself, you can't just wish for things that can't be there. You have to make choices.

"But I can't. I can't-..... I don't know how to start again.. " you sighed.

"You have to choose," she said caressing your hair with a sweet smile. "But I can't force you can I?"

"I have no choice, I don't know what will I do with my life!" you exclaimed.

"We always have a choice, most of us are just afraid of taking the risks...... Y/N, what is your choice."

"I'm-........ I'm-...... I'm coming with you." you finally said.

[A/N: I don't really see the point of writing that part. For me, it was just random shizz..... So, if you didn't read it, no biggie....... I'm literally screaming now, just me and my messed up brain]

That night, you stayed at your house. In your bedroom, to be specific. You told Amelia that, you'll stay to her house after your parents funeral. And that, you still need some space.

[A/N: I don't even know why I named her Amelia.... I can't think of any other names..]

Bruhh......

You stayed in bed, hugging your knees to your chest. Your phone won't stop vibrating and ringing. It was your friends back at the Arturia Academy, saying that they were sorry for the loss, and stuffs like condolence....yeah.

You need to accept it, no matter how hard you wish and pray, you can't bring them back now. They're gone. Eventually you fell asleep, contemplating about your life.

[*Cue Sad Music* At the Funeral]

All of you were dressed up in black. You were surprised to see that your grandparents even visited, but you've made up your mind and you're staying with Amelia. Speaking of Amelia, you searched for her but she was nowhere to be seen. There were only a few of you, but that didn't matter to you. All that matters is, this wasn't the kind of occasion that people would group themselves and party, this was your parents funeral.

Just like in cliche movies, it rained just when all the people are leaving. Leaving you alone, standing there, soaking in the rain, staring at your parents graves.

Just right then, tears went down your face, mixing themselves with rain water. You fell to your knees and touched the grave.

"I'm sorry...... I'm sorry for all the trouble I made.... I never even got the chance to tell you how I really feel... I love you.. Both of you...... I promise... I promise that, I would try to make my life better.... So all your efforts wouldn't be in vain... I'll try.. I'll try and make you proud." you said in between sobs.
You shut your eyes while tears were still streaming down and closed your fist very hard on your lap.

You could've sworn you felt pairs of arms wrapping around you and a whisper so faint, you could barely hear it.

It said, "You already did make us proud."

⬜◻⬜◻⬜◻⬜◻⬜◻⬜◻⬜◻⬜

Sorry for the scheizzy chapter......

I HAD TO YOU KNOWW?!!!

Anyway~ Don't. Read. The. SCHEIZZYNESS..

It's a mixture of 'Shizz' and 'Cheesy', so yeah Scheizzyness...

I told you I was weird...

Soooooooooooooo............... Ya

That's all.... I guess?

Ciao~