Author's Note

Hey guys, so I have an announcement! Most of you probably have seen it on my status(es), but in case you haven't...

I FINISHED WRITING UNSTABLE!

Yep, you heard me. :) 66 chapters, over 100,000 words, and probably all poop. :D I printed it out and am editing now--go me--but who knows when I'll actually have it 1) completely edited myself, 2) completely edited by beta reader(s), 3) ready for publication and 4) published. Not me! :D I want to have it at least in the process of publication BEFORE 2016 but ya know...that's only two years for me to make it perfect, receive rejections (don't doubt it), and actually be acceptedl. :)  Whenever it is out, I just know I'm going to continue working my ass off on this book because it's my prized creation and God, does it mean something to me...the feeling of finishing something like this, something that means so much to you and you work so hard on...it's a beautiful feeling guys. It is. :)

 ANYWAY, now that my rant is over, I have a slightly sad announcement:

I WILL BE TAKING DOWN ALL BUT ONE CHAPTER OF UNSTABLE. I MIGHT KEEP THE CHAPTERS FOR THE COMMENTS; BUT IF THERE ARE NO COMMENTS, DOWN THE CHAPTER GOES. I CAN'T RISK A PUBLISHER TURNING ME DOWN BECAUSE IT IS PUBLISHED ONLINE. SORRY.

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ AND WANT TO READ MORE AND POSSIBLY EVEN BETA READ: PRIVATE MESSAGE ME! WE CAN EXCHANGE EMAILS AND YOU CAN READ MORE OF UNSTABLE!

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY READERS. Whether you just read it, hearted, commented, whatever, it really does make my day.