Chapter 3

Brewing Trouble?

Rina Akuma, a friend of Lucy Heartfilia wolf pack has come to fairytail in Magnolia. She met Lucy's closest friends in the guild who still cared for Lucy.

[Rina's POV]

We sat at a table and Gray suddenly asked me a question.

Gray: "How do you know Lucy and why does Lucy called you Ri?"

"Well, 3 years ago. I was in the woods and I got attacked by some people. I was injured and ran out of magic. Then Lucy-sama came and beat them up with her celestial spirits. She was so cool and I want to learn magic from her to protect myself. I have been travelling around the place and training as well. And then I heard about a team from fairy tail as I was travelling around and so I decided to find this guild, fairy tail. Because a store manager from a village that I was in said that I looked like someone from fairy tail. Then I asked him who, He said Lucy Heartfilia. After hearing your name, I just have to find you."

Lucy: "That's how you came here."

"Right and Ri is my nickname."

We continued to talk. Then the master of the guild came out of his office and I walked towards him.

"Um... Are you the master of fairytail?"

Master Makarov: "Yes, I am."

"Can I join fairytail?"

Master Makarov: "Sure. Get your stamp from Mira."

I bowed at him and head to the bar for Mira. Mira saw me and waved at me.

Mira: "HI, I'm Mira. What colour you want your symbol to be?"

I thought about it and I pointed at my neck to place the symbol on it.

"I want it to be in midnight purple in colour."

Mira: "Okay."

She stamped the fairy tail symbol and a midnight purple fairy tail on my neck. I smiled at the mirror as the symbol can be seen clearly on my neck.

"Perfect place to put it there."

Levi: "That colour really suits you."

Lucy: "It looks pretty on you."

Master Makarov: "Alright people. We have a new member and her name is Rina Akuma. Treat her nicely."

I smiled at Lucy-sama and can't wait to start my day with Lucy-sama. Then Lucy realises something and was looking at me.

Lucy: "Do you have a place to stay? If not, I can spare a room for you."

"It's really not a serious matter that I need a place to stay."

I mind link with Lucy-sama.

'I'm used to sleeping outside already.'

Lucy: "Let me rephrase my words. YOU are staying with me."

"Ye...Yes, Lucy-sama."

Everyone got a major shock that Lucy can be scary at some point.

Lucy: "Good. First, we get you new clothes."

I looked at my clothes. My dress is torn and I'm not wearing ay shoes at all.

"You know that I'm not used to wearing shoes. I don't like the feeling of wearing them."

Lucy: "No protesting. Time to get you clothes. Erza, let's go shopping."

Erza: "Okay."

Lucy dragged me out of the guild. She brought me to the Magnolia Mall. I stared at the huge building.