Special Chapter: Christmas Make Love

Please forgive my non englishable grammars and notable mistakes and wrong doings....I Have no time to edit this shyt cause I wrote this the day before Christmas...

Hope Y'all Like It!! I Do appreciate Votes and comments... And please do share this sexual material to your inheat friends. Hahahahhahaha Thats all! Labyall!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin

I was just staring at my window when I saw a hot guy in a sweater that is in brown and tight jeans showing his buldge.

He is part of the community's christmas party. He is one of the volunteers.

He's so damn hot that I even made a lip bite.

I was staring at him that makes me drooling.

When he suddenly looked at my direction at the second floor of my house.

I was so shocked that I fell down where I was sitting.

"Ouch! Damn it hurts." I said as I tried to stand up.

Damn that guy, I need to know his name.

I stood up and glanced if his still there.

But when I looked at there he's not there anymore.

Oh no!

Then all of a sudden,

*Ding Dong

The doorbell rings.

Shyt Shyt! Shyyyytttt!!!

I run downstairs and then take a quick look in the mirror to look at my beautiful faise.

I flipped my hair with my long fingers.

Ok Mama's ready!

And then I opened the door,,

It was that hot dude on the other side.

"Ahhmm Hi!" I said with a very nervous voice.

"Hi, Namjoon's the name and you are?" he asked with a very haskey voice.

"I'm Se-eokjin, Kim Seokjin." I answered that was merely got impediment or stammer.

"Oh Nice name. By the way, the Community Council are inviting people to come and have party, so wanna come?" he asked.

Well I dont like parties and I don't know anyone in that fvcking party that are full of hypocrites.

"Well I'm gonna pass this time, Sorry!" I answered with a very bored intonation.

"But why?" he asked.

"I'm kinda have a solo party and I don't like alot of people." I answered trying to decline him.

He smiled and his dimple showed.

"So do I, well can I ask you something?" he asked.

"Really I thought you're a party rocker, and what is that you're asking?" I answered, I thought he loves alot of people especially that he's a volunteer.

"Uhmm! I want to, to jo-j-j-join y-ou to-tonight." he answered with a stammering manner.

Hmmp! Hahaha! He's cute. Especially that his dimples are showing.

"Pfhaahaha! Sure why not? I'm ALL ALONE anyways!" I answered laughing and puting a stress at 'All Alone' with a tempting voice.

I'm sure we're gonna have fun this cold Christmas.