Prologue

Another day came and it wasn't just any ordinary day for me. It was the day where I'll be joining this thing called "scouting"; something I don't even know how these things work. I packed up my clothes, the important stuffs dad told me to bring because he said he was pretty sure it will be needed and useful, canned goods and the most important thing I'd always bring with me:

My cellphone.

Not too far from any other teenagers' choices, but hey, it can be useful. (I won't be forgetting the power bank. Gee, it'd suck.)

My dad will bring me to the camping site later on, and guess what? I'd be bringing 2 duffle bags with me to the camping site. Sucks, but at least I've got what I need- well, for my father's opinion..

I'm Tyler. 16 years old, will be turning 17 after a few months from now. Time passes by quickly, so why not make the best of it? I am a cat person, not really the kind of guy who would probably flirt to ladies whom I see hot or something- I don't even know how to flirt, I have a girl guy best friend that is just 3 blocks away from my house, and I have at least 5 things that everybody likes.

My hair, they say I'm pretty charming and it attracts them for some weird reason, a cat person and that I can be philosophic at times, they say I look pretty cute, and that I have a pretty good taste to styling. I don't see why they like those, but sure..

I packed up my stuffs using 2 duffle bags and headed straight downstairs and walked to the kitchen, to see no other than my mother who gave me the readied paper bag with food inside for me to eat. "Here, take it. Don't stay hungry, okay?" Mum said and placed a kiss on my cheek, "ugh, moooooomm.. Stop with the smooches or something. I'm grown up already!" I said and rolled my eyes, mum just chuckled and smiled. "It's never too late to shower my love to you, dear. Take care!" Mum said as I left the kitchen and head towards the door, "sure, thanks. Bye mum." I quickly said left the house, seeing my father wait for me outside the house.

"It's time for you to get in now, big guy." Dad said and smirked.

It's time for me to start this new experience. I guess it won't be too bad.