The Beginning (Part 2)

"Huh? R-Ryan? Wh-What are you talking about? I.. don't like him," said the princess shocked. Her face turn red when Maria say Ryan's name.

  "But Ryan is your childhood friend, right? No wonder if you like him," said Maria straightly. She even gave a smile to the princess.

  Knock! Knock! Someone knocked the door but the two of them ignored it. They continued their conversation. Meanwhile, at the outside of the room, a fire-like boy was standing in front of the room.

  Suddenly, the fire which was covering the boy's body, disappear from his body. Then, he knocked again the door.

  "Princess. It's me," called the boy. But, no one answering. "Hmm.. I guess she wasn't here," he said. He decided to leave the room but his step stopped when he heard the princess's voice from the room.

  "Princess? Are you still there?" the boy slowly opened the room's door and he saw the princess with the maid were chatting in there. He heard their conversation.

  "Just admit it, princess. You like him, right?" Maria chuckled. She know that the princess like Ryan because she always talking about him to her. "Please, Maria. I have told you that he is just my friend.What kind of girl will like a horrible and dangerous guy like him?" said the princess didn't want to lose to her. She will keep saying anything bad about Ryan to stop Maria's thought about her.

  Maria shocked when the princess suddenly said like that as she realized the person who was the princess talking about, was standing in front of the door. The princess feel strange suddenly when Maria just looking the door without knowing that Ryan was standing there.

 The princess shocked as she saw Ryan was standing in front of the door. "Ryan? Wh-Why are you here? You came in without knocking the door. This is my room, you know?" said the princess when she looked at Ryan's face. She doesn't know that Ryan had heard everything she said about himself.

  "Sorry, but I knocked the door many times but no one open the door. I called you but you didn't answer me. I think you were having trouble but when I came in, you didn't realized that I was coming in," said Ryan. The princess froze. 

  "Was he heard what I had said about him? Oh my god. Why did this happen to me? Please, Ryan. Don't be mad," the princess spoke in her heart. "Oh! I almost forgot!" Ryan suddenly spoke after he silent for a moment. 

  "Your Majesty, the King Albert and his son, Prince Maxwell are in their way. You must be prepared before they arrive," said Ryan. He changed the topic before it will becoming worse. The princess just nodded silently. She felt guilty to Ryan for saying something bad about him.

  "Hmm.. Maybe.. I will go out from here to let you preparing for the event," said Ryan awkwardly. "Ryan.." said the princess want to apologize. "Oh, before that. Princess," Ryan turned back. 

  "Err.. Thanks for your honesty, Princess. I'm touched with your honesty about myself. Okay, I will go for now," said Ryan before leaving the room. "Ryan..," the princess couldn't stop him as she started to cry.