Christmas Special

It was Christmas Eve, you were staying at the Smiths household, you sat on the couch with a cup of (Your fav drink YFD).
Morty and Summer sat on the couch next to you
H-Hey (Y.N) eghhrp how bout you s-stay up with me t-tonight?
You sipped the drink, turning to face Rick who was sat next to you
But Rick... It's Christmas Eve
Exactly
There was a pause until you spoke again
So... Why do you want to stay up?
You faced back to the TV, sipping the drink every now and then
To see Santa.
Both you and Morty let out a laugh, you choked on your drink as you coughed.
Summer just texted away on her phone as usual.
Rick you do know he doesn't exist.

(Gosh (Y.N) way to ruin the Christmas spirit)

Rick slightly raised his unibrow as he stretched his arm around you
No he exists, he has something special for me
Ricks eyes lit up as he spoke, he looked like a child which was pretty cute and weird, as he was about to kiss you.
You released the thought from your mind as you kissed him.
Fine Rick, I guess I'll stay down here with you.
You slightly smiled, Rick grinning as he kept his arm around you.
"Hey, I baked some cookies do you guys want one."
Beth spoke as she entered the lounge, holding a plate full of chocolate chip cookies.
Rick grabbed two, offering you one as you said thankyou to Beth gently biting the cookie, it was nice.
Wow Beth, these are really good!
This made Beth smile as she replied to you
"Thankyou (Y.N), dad so what are your plans for tonight?"
You both looked at Rick who was eating the cookie as he spoke.
W-Well eegghrp Beth, me and (Y.N) are staying up tonight, Father Christmas owes me something..
Beth slightly chuckled as she walked away from the two of you.

A few hours passed, you and Rick sat on the couch, you were tired but didn't want to show it
Hey errr... You tired?
You shook your head gently, resting your head onto his shoulder gently.
He kissed your head, stroking you gently.
A loud noise was heard, which made you jump, Rick just smiled, rubbing his hands together.
A man fell into the fireplace, though he didn't look child-friendly as all the kids thought.
He had dirty clothes, a messy beard, dark round circles around his eyes and drool which hung under his bottom lip, abit like Ricks.
The man spoke,
"Ehh... Hey Rick...."
His voice was raspy, groggy and tired.
Rick stood up, leaving you alone on the couch as he walked up to the man, supposedly it was Father Christmas which made you surprised and kinda wondered if life was real.
Hey man, you got the thing I asked for?
You were kinda tired but still amazed that the fat guy was actually real and in the house...
"And why is this attractive person in your house Rick?"
You raised an eyebrow, Rick looked at you as he chuckled.
That's (Y.N), we're... A couple..
Rick spoke as the fat man punched his arm, handing him a package chuckling and congratulating him.
Morty walked down the stairs, rubbing his eyes
"H-Hey Rick... Uh why is it s-so n-noisy~"
Morty, go to bed.
Rick immediately spoke, Morty walking back up the stairs back to bed.
The fat man spoke once more
"Well I should be off Rick, (Y.N) see you next year."
He shot a wink at you, it kinda weirded you out as he took a cookie, leaving the house.
Sorry bout that (Y.N) he's abit... Yeah, well let's sleep.

It was early in the morning, nobody in the lounge, Rick ran inside screaming
FUCK YEAH!!
He spoke, holding your hand as he kneeled down near the Christmas tree, ready to grab ahold of the package he received last night.
"Hey Dad, we need to eat before we see what we get."
Beth spoke, you gladly went into the kitchen to see everyone eating pancakes.
You sat down, Rick sadly sat down next to you so you gave him a kiss on the cheek.
It was quiet until Jerry spoke.
"I don't want you all on your technology gadgets... This is a family holiday, I want you all to be social."
Rick ate the pancakes quickly, burping at the end as he stared at Beth who raised an eyebrow.
"J-Jeez Rick... You sure ate t-them quickly."
Morty let out a slight chuckle, Rick couldn't sit still in the seat.
Finally everybody had finished.
Rick practically jumped over the table, pushing Summer and Jerry out of the way as they stood up after.
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit.
Rick spoke as he handled the package in his hand, ripping the wrapping paper off quickly to reveal the item inside.....
You looked down, tears in Ricks eyes which was new...
W-what is it Rick?
Rick looked at you as he held the toy proudly in front of everyone
ITS A MOTHERFUCKING RUNMERBUNGER N52 VARIENT WITH ATTACHABLE STETSON! FUCK YEAH!!