chapter 4

annyeonghaseyo guys ~

i just wanna remind you that this is still flashback. and please enjoy yourself reading it. and i am really really really sorry if you cant understand. i just realize that i speak alien. when im at school, my grammar is wrong. then  my classmate told me that im like v. but the other told me that im like rapmon because i always break their things like their book, the zipper of the bag, their head band, ballpen, and also the eraser of the bourd. then my freinds told me that im like suga because i always sleep in the classroom. im also sorry if its wrong speeling.

your pov
flashback

" wake up" omma said. i rubbed my eyes and starting stretching my feet. i get up and open my cabinet. i pick of what i will wear today. i get my pants and my long sleeve. i put my pants and long sleeve in the bed.

i get my towel and then i go to the bathroom and take a bath. i wear my pants and my long sleeve. i comb my long hair. i also wear my black jacket with hood. then i wear my nike shoes. then i get my back pack and my lugage, then i open the door.

i put my luggage in the living room. i sit in the sofa waiting for omma and appa. i get my celephone. i click facebook and i start scrolling. "did you already put your wifi pocket on your bag?" omma asked me while putting her shoes on.

"aniyo omma" i said. i almost forgot to bring my charger and my wifi pocket. because we have four wifi. the other one is for omma, and the other one is for appa, and the other one is for me, and the other one is big wifi, but the big wifi is only extra.

i go to my room and i get my power bank, charger, wifi pocket, and my camera. then i go out. i put my wifi pocket,power bank, charger, and my camera in my back pack.

"did we not forgot anything?" omma asked. "ne omma" i said. "then we are ready to go" appa said happily. i get my back pack and my luggage then i go outside. appa closed the door making sure it is closed and no one will go inside while we are taking a vacation.

then we go inside the taxi.

airport
your pov

we are at the waiting area. i am sitting while omma is talking to appa. i wish i have siblings, but i dont have. i get my celephone and my wifi pocket. i turn on the wifi pocket.

i click youtube and search tokyo ghoul season three. when im already finnish  watching, i click facebook. "who should i stalk?" i said to myself. "ah i know who should i stalk" i said to myself. i type the name of who will i stalk.

" (y/n), lets go" omma said while getting her baf and her luggage. "finnaly" i said. i put my celephone and my wifi pocket in my back pack. i wear my back pack and get my luggage. then we leave.

airplane
your pov

i am already at the airplane sitting at the chair. "i am so bored" i said lazily. i can't even use my phone to watch korean drama, and also my wifi pocket. i get my earphone and plug it to my phone. i click vocaloid song. (unravel song by hatsune miku). then i sleep.

omma pov

honey and i are talking of how exited is he. i looked at (y/n),she is sleeping. i smile at her. " i wish that incident never happen again." i said to myself. rosi, (b/n), jusi, and min nae is at korea. i asked to their parents but they disagree.

when we go to japan, im kinda worried. because (y/n), has no freind at japan. well except jhoyeon, and dhayun. i mean (y/n) has freinds at japan. but i dont know if (y/n) still remember them.

and i can't trust japanese people. (sorry, but real i dont trust japanese people. i only like japan because of anime cartoon). and i only trust rosi, jisu, min nae, (b/n). i just remove all the stress. i decided to sleep because of iretation and stress.

sory if it is wrong grammar and it is wrong spelling. and im also sorry for the short chapter.