Humatrix: Powers

Original and permanent powers

-willful biological control: able to control one's biology and DNA in order to become stronger. Can create infinite DNA codes to gain more powers and abilities.

-information gathering sonar: allows the user to send out energy waves that gather information on surrounding environment. My distance has spanned over the entire planet so I have everything's information in me but only in the form of samples. In doing so I can also integrate the information into my own DNA. Such as DNA codes from other life forms, chemical compositions from materials.

Favorite abilities
-shapeshifting: able to transform into anything, and take on their powers and abilities. However I can't change into multiple humans, I only have one Human form, this is due to my genetic randomization. Having collected samples of DNA all these years has given me my own version forms of each earth species. That includes humans.

-Polymorphism: able to partially shapeshift, variant is elasticity. Allows the user to change density and shape, to turn one's arm into a weapon and make it as deadly as the original or even deadlier.

-Matter generating: allows user to produce the sub atomic particles; Protons, Neutrons, and Electons. This may seem some what bizarre or useless but it is very handy. This allows the user to create anything out of an infinite supply of materials. Such as handheld weapons, and even harmless gifts. The most strongest material I've created is what I like to call Matrixian Iron. Indestructible like Diamond, malleable like metal.