😇😇😇Prologue- When Life Gives You Cupcakes...

"Just try it C" whined my brother Caden as he waved a red velvet cupcake in my face, dangerously close to my eyes and smudging a bit of the cream icing on the rim of my glasses.

"NO!!! What part of the simple two letter word don't you understand???"  I exclaimed. I had been preparing for a new semester of school and earlier in the day, Caden had taken my cousins out to the Cupcake Studio and had picked me a box of three of my favourite little cakes but I wasn't in the mood for any.
But obviously Caden didn't get the picture because he'd followed me around the house trying to get me to eat one and frankly he was driving me nuts!!!

"I don't like no. Besides, dad said I can use senior leverage, so eat!" He said smugly. Sometimes I just couldn't believe there was a 2 year gap between Caden's birth and mine because he always acted more like my 7 year old little brother, than my 17 year old older brother.

"When did dad say that???" I ask him suspiciously.

"Uh... Um...y-yester-" he began before I cut him off with my laughter. If he wasn't nearly as dark as dad the red tinge to his cheeks would have been more visible but at least I could still see it and I wouldn't let him hear the last of it. He was a terrible liar.

"Caden," I gasped, feigning mock surprise,"are you telling a lie? Don't you know better than to lie to me?"

"Nah. You know I don't" he muttered sheepishly as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Well then pack yourself and clear out" I said with authority, but not before I pulled the box of cupcakes to me. Then I smiled sweetly as he scowled and left my room.

"Come to mama" I whispered and pulled the box closer.

😊😊😊😊😊😊💜😊😊😊😊😊😊

Wassup my brothers from another mother and my sisters from another mister.

I'm a new writer. Not many people know me. So tell your friends and family that there's a new writer on the wattpad block. And who can that be??? Stop thinking dufus! Its me.

Anyway. Please boost my writer esteem and vote. Comment and  yada yada yada what other writers normally say.

Bye my oreo-overloaded Amazon's.