Chapter 6

Hi, my dear readers.

Ily :)) so if u think you aren't loved then you're very wrong.

(edited: Oct. 8,2020)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E r z a  S c a r l e t

I walked up to Gray who was sitting on the couch... shirtless..

am I blushing?!

"Morning,Love." he greeted.

"Morning, almost- good-looking-Jerk." I greeted him back.

"Well that's new. Wait..." He smirked. Stupid smirk," YOU CALLED ME GOOD LOOKING" He laughed.

"No. I said 'almost-good-looking' so might as well keep dreaming."

"Feels like I always am when I'm with you." he smiled innocently.

I sat on the couch beside him. Feeling his arms wrap around my shoulder. I slapped it off just for him to place it back again. Then I heard low squeals... guessing either Mira or Lucy but then again Lucy won't wake up at this time..

"Okay I feel like someone is watching us." I squinted my eyes, "Mira." I glared at her.

"How did you know?" the smile on her face completely wiped off.

"I can feel you squealing inside." I chuckled.

"Well Lucy and the others are waking up.......I think I'll go check" she said, walking back upstairs, me and Gray watched what was flashed on the tv but not even 2 minutes passed when Mira came running back down, "THEY'RE AWAKE!!" she squealed.

"Oh well then, do you want to watch a movie??" I turned to face Gray, just noticing the tiny gap between our faces, our nose almost touching.

"POPSICLE!!" Natsu called from the top of his lungs.

"HEAVENLY MAVIS, ASH BRAIN, YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!!" He shouted angrily at Natsu who was ready to throw hands.

"Thank you, Natsu. That was perfect timing." I smiled at him, Gray crossed his arms and turned his back at me, pouting.

Everyone settled down then the doorbell rang so Wendy insisted she checks.

"I'll go get it!!" Wendy smiled,"O-oh Romeo! w-what brings you here?"

"Remember our bet?" We heard Romeo ask.

"Oh dear, uhm I- what is it again?" She asked, leading Romeo to us. They look good together.

"We sorta played basketball and then we had a bet that if you lose you and me will go to the amusement park, and that if I lose we'll be hanging out at your house and basically.....I lost" He explained fidgeting his fingers.

"O-oh! I remember, well- we're gonna watch a movie so you know... maybe you'd like to come sit with me?" Weny asked.

"Oi,Romeo...tell me how to be like you,I need the girl beside me to be my girlfriend and it looks like your smooth enough." Gray chuckled.

I elbowed his side.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

Thank you for sti reading this. Ily!!