Chapter 24

I'm writing this chapter while hearing Apink's Miss U from the latest album. I don't know whether that song suits this chapter or not.

~~~~~~~~~~L.M.L.Y~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV

Naeun pulled Kai's hand and run towards Eunji's classroom. We can see from her face that she is very panic, while Kai looks a bit calm than her. From their place now, they can see that Eunji is talking with her classmate, Bae Joohyun.

"Ji! Yoon Eunji!" Naeun shouted and Eunji looked at her confusedly.

"What happen Naeun‒ah?"

"Something happened Ji! It is terrible."

"What? What happen?!"

"Chanyeol punched Baekhyun at the music room."

Eunji looked at them surprised and pulled Naeun away with her, Kai followed them from behind.

...

...

...

Cklek

"Baekhyun, Hera?" Naeun came closer towards Baekhyun and Hera. "YA, NEO!" Naeun pointed at Baekhyun who still held his redden cheek.

"What's your problem with Chanyeol? Where is he right now?" Naeun asked coldly. She didn't like Baekhyun after everything that happened between them and also Bomi. Baekhyun ignored her question and made Naeun angry at him.

"Baekhyun, where is Chanyeol right now?" Now, Eunji asked him.

"Maybe he's looking for your sister now." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"Can all of you go away now? You guys make me having a bad day. Just go now!" Hera giggled and Baekhyun looked at her angrily. She just looked at him teasingly and went away. Kai and Naeun looked at him confusedly.

"Please.. just go.." Baekhyun said quietly. Everyone looked at him in disbelief since it is strange to see Baekhyun like that. Baekhyun desperately was asking them to go.

"Fine, we're going now."

"But‒‒" Eunji cutted Naeun word, "We're going now. It seems that Baekhyun needs to be alone."

Naeun glared at Baekhyun who chose to turn his head away. Eunji went out first and then Naeun followed her, while Kai stayed there and looked at Baekhyun.

"This must be related to Bomi. Is it true? Isn't it enough for you to hurt her like that before? Even you hurt her so much, Taeyeon noona won't come back here. This is nothing Byun Baekhyun. You did this for nothing." Baekhyun looked at him. Kai continued, "If you hurt Bomi, you also hurt Taeyeon noona." Baekhyun sighed hearing Kai's word.

"You're wrong, Kai. It's not because of Taeyeon noona. I just don't want to hurt her any longer, I don't want to make her feel hurt from what I did previously. I just want to end everything."

"You... Byun Baekhyun, do you love Bomi? Do you really in love with her?" Kai murmured. Baekhyun feel a bit startled hearing it.

"You are doing this because you are started to love her. You don't want to hurt her and you can't hurt her anymore." Honestly, Baekhyun don't want to admit it, but everything that Kai said is right.

"Ah, forget it. I am just babbling about that. Well, why did Chanyeol punch you?"

Kai changed the topic of their conversation as he doesn't want to make Baekhyun mad, attacked him and made a mess again.