The Secret Documents

Pic above is Kirita's ring
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd pov
"Look! It's Inspector Ogino and Detective Ogata"
"I heard they're pairing up"
"Even thought everyone knows they don't get along?"
"They are just pairing up for the national document robbery case"
"I heard they're only pairing up just for show, they are actually forming two investigation teams and pitting them against each other. They are taking advantage of their rivalry and try to have this case wrapped up as quickly as possible"
"Judging by talent, I think Inspector Ogino has the upper hand. I mean, he's got a cute wife and Inaba Hiroshi"
"Hang on there, I think you mean Detective Ogata. He's known to be light hearted and light on his feet, and he's known to solve cases quickly. He loves dogs and used to dote on Inaba Hiroshi"
"Guess it's ultimately going to depend on who Inaba Hiroshi sides with"

"I'm not pairing up with either of you!", Hiroshi yelled. "Hiroshi~", Ogata said while clinging onto him. "Why the hell did you bring him, Ogi?", Hiroshi asked. "I didn't, he followed me", Ogi replied. "How dare you show him the location of my agency!" He yelled back whilst getting touched all over by Ogata. "Your ears are as plump as ever! I'm going to eat them", Ogata said but before he could, Hiroshi punched him continuously. "Friend of yours?", Kei asked. "No. Defense section bodyguard, Ogata. I met him when I was in college. The departments were in reverse then. When I transferred to the detective unit, our position switched", Ogi explained. "If only Ogino hadn't come, then I would have ended up being your partner, Hiroshi", Ogata whined while rubbing his face against the latter's. "Ogata seems to be quite the dog lover", Kirita said. "Yes, in fact, police dogs can no longer handle his annoyance, many would go on strike". Ogi explained again. 'Luckily I'm a neko, he won't be bothering me' Kirita thought to herself. (She didn't know that Kei was obsessed with cats yet) "Ogata, stop it already, it's obvious that he doesn't like it", he said. "Really, where does it show?", Ogata asked. Irk marks appeared on Hiroshi's head. "Oh, and assistant, what are you trying to do?". Yuta was clinging no problem onto his back. Kirita went to peel him off. "Sorry, he gets shy a lot when meeting new people", Kei explained. "I mean... then how am I suppose to tell if they're a friend or foe", Yuta said. "Am I a foe?", Ogi asked. "Yes". What about me?", Kirita asked. "Friend of course", he replied. "In that case, what do you classify him? His name is Ogata Yuzuki-", before Ogi could finish, Yuta replied, "foe". "Ogi, get him outta here already", Hiroshi said after kicking Ogata down. "A masochist like you shouldn't be kicking people like that, Hiroshi",'Ogata said. "No, I'm a sadist", he retorted. "That's a lie", Ogi said. "You're a masochist", Kei said. "Definitely a masochist", Kirita agreed. "I agree", Yuta said. "Whoever you'll pair up with, you will assist in this case", Ogi said. "I am not pairing up with any of you!". "What is the nation top secret document?", Kirita asked. "I've never seen it myself, personally, but it's a scroll hide the in a forgotten temple that has a board game on it", Ogi explained. "Is Japan really okay?", Kei asked. "Of course it's not any normal board game. I whisper it in your ear, Hiroshi", Ogata said as Hiroshi turned pale. "Don't you dare, that not my ears, it's my hair", Hiroshi said angrily. Ogi then took out a replica of it. "In this game, the players roll a dice and will land on a specific time and date of an incident. The player will have a chance to reenact the incident. The goal will be left blank which allows you to write your future plans". "For example, if I wrote: me and Hiroshi will live together in a white with a fireplace, then it will come true", Ogata said. "Sounds great, I stain the place red with your blood", Hiroshi said unamused. Ogata suddenly turned serious and said " it has been passed down with great care through generations of prime ministers, for use in national defense. But now, it's in the hands of some thief. There's no doubt this is work of a professional, but we have to leads as to who it may be". Kei whispered something to Ogi. Up he said it out loud "the Valentino family did it." "What?! You've figured out who did it?", Ogata asked shocked. "Isn't it obvious?", Kirita said. "Aren't you two in a race? That was the perfect opportunity for you to get ahead", Kei exclaimed, a bit frustrated.
"You're helping me out?"
"Of course!"
Ogi then patted him on the head, assuring that he would win. Kei blushed a little, embarrassed at the fatherly bond they are forming. Kei looked sideways to find Hiroshi puffing his cheeks and Kirita poking at them, trying to get the air out. "Wow, you're looking rather squirrelly, Inaba-san", he commented. "We know where Valentino is hiding out. Let's go, Hiroshi", Ogi said but Hiroshi didnt budge. "Who cares about you? I don't wanna hear it", he said stubbornly while hold Ogata's hand. "Hiroshi?". Kei only facepalmed at his immature actions.