Jason Todd(AK) [You Ready?]

Redo?? Yes or no?

-

Gotham; 00:12

"Okay, buddy." Your hands up in defense, trying to bring some sense to the thugs, obviously they weren't going to listen. You continued to back into the dark alleyway, the street lights being the only source of light, barley able to see the angry faces. Getting their attention by mocking Joker's death was impressive, them coming at you with their threatening switchblades and broken bottles, not so great.

"Stop backing up, I won't get a clear shot." You immediately stop your tracks once you heard the stern demand in your earpiece.

"I mean," you look at the one closet to you, his scared up face, the 'J' carved into his neck. "Joker did that to you. Was he really THAT great?" You questioned. For fuck sake, take the hit.

"Watch your fucking mouth!" He threatened. "He got shit done! What have you ever done, huh? Little shit." He cursed, his breath smell of old fish.

"Well, I got you mad and I got you in this alley."

The thugs look at you confused, eyebrow furrowed but then laughed it off. "Yeah, you did, which is why no one's gonna come to help you while you get your shit kicked in."

"There are heroes, you know?"

"What?" He chuckled. "The Bat? Haven't you heard he's been laying low."

"Batman's a piece of shit!" You got frustrated from the thought, rolling your eyes, scoffing in annoyance. "For shit sake can you kill them already?!" You yelled.

"What?" The thugs gave an angry and confused look.

"Was just enjoying the conversation." The voice spoke up. Next thing you saw when the bodies of the thugs falling over. You backed away from the bodies, looking down to seen blood spilling from the back of their heads. You didn't even get to hear them grunt in pain before they died.

"Assholes." You kicked the leaders head weakly. "Nonetheless, Milton Grant is down." You walked over the bodies, escaping from the darkness of the alley. "That's what you get for trying to rise into Joker's position."

"He deserved it."

"Yeah." You chuckled, strolling down the sidewalk, litter decorating the street, store lights gleaming over you. "Oh, Robin," you teased.

"Don't call me that."

"My hero, the hero Gotham needs."

"We'll be taking it soon."

"And if a certain bat intervenes?"

"We kill him."

"Jason..." You stopped, hand on your temple.

"What?

"Just think about it."