Sandy x papypussy

Sans wanted to take a bath with his sugar daddy, Donald Trump and Papyrus was angry because he loved Snaz and he could only rub his bones. While Sans and Donald Trumpet was taking a bath Papypussy grabbed a flying toaster and threw it in the bath. While Donald trump was choking on toast Sans was ok because he was dead already. Papyrus was actually a Yandere and he shoved a fork down Donald trump so he was really dead. Donald's limp body fell and turned into jelly, Sans ate the soggy toast crying and papyrus Got aroused and thought of lewd things. He grabbed Sans and bent him over And Sans blushed. Chara came in and stabbed Papyrus and sans got away he ran into Torriel's fat belly and she blushed. Sans saw her bootyful edges and uh things and they kissed. "AH FUCK", Papyrus smacked Chara's ratchet head and he saw the kiss and gasped. He sobbed into his mittens and he glared at that big woman. Sans walked away to go bake cookies and Torriel blushed watching and papyrus choked and ran at her with his fork of meatballs. She screamed and threw her carrots at him and he tackled her. He raped her violently and then sliced her nose off and she died. SANS SAW THE WHOLE THING. he fell down in a puddle and he cried to the sky. "I-IM PREGNANT"..
Papyrus's eyes widened"what"  Sans held a goat dead bony baby. Torriel must have got him pregnant by the cookies.....
papyrus was furious he grabbed sans and kissed him roughly, he slipped his tongue through and he smiled as sans started to smell bad. He was dead. Sans died. He then looked at the goat baby and stepped on it. "Die you pesky bee"

( ;> isn't my story hot WHO SHOULD I DO NEXT )