Aruani reading. There is definitely something wrong with me.

Guys! I have a dare for both Annie and Armin!

A+An: Great.

Eren: What is it?

Hange... Come here.

Hange: OK! *goes over to me*

*whispers something into ear*

Hange: 😮😮😮😮 YASS!!! I'LL GET THE POPCORN!

Everyone: oh no.

So... I obligate for everyone to stay for this dare. Armin, Annie, your dare is to read a fanfiction that I picked out.

Annie: Doesn't sound hard.

Armin: And I thought it was a hard one.

Believe me! It is. I call it urges. Now Annie, Armin... Start reading this section.

Jean: Why do we have to stay? Its Christmas Eve!

Do you want to clean for Levi's party or stay?

Jean: Stay!

OK! Read.

Armin: Here it goes...

A-Annie…what are you…?" he asked quietly. She swung a leg over him and slowly slid down, sitting on his lap gently. "Shut up, Arlert," she hissed and covered his lips with her own. It felt so good...wet, but good. She placed her hands on his cheeks and pulled his lips in even closer. He wrapped his hands around her waist and she gave him a squeak against his lips. She was finally getting what she had wanted in the past week and she wasn't about to let that go. She planted kisses all over his lips, some were slow and sensual and others were needy and desperate.

Armin wasn't sure what she was doing...but he wasn't about to stop her. Annie was...beautiful and she was on his lap...kissing him like she needed him more than anything else. She rocked her hips against him and he moaned against her. Having her sit there wasn't exactly comfortable for the boy, but he couldn't deny that kissing her felt amazing.

She slid her tongue along his lips, forcing her way into his mouth. She slid her hands down to his neck and pulled back...needing a moment to breathe. She leaned her forehead against his, her chest heaving. "Annie…" Armin breathed out her name.

"Annie...what are you doing…" he asked. "I don't...know," she admitted between her own breathing. "I just…really need this," she said. With those words, Armin felt his pants tighten and he hoped Annie wouldn't notice. He swallowed. "O-Ok. Can..Can I…?" he stammered. It was obvious he was nervous...but Annie didn't care...she just wanted him. "Do what you like," she said, deadpan. "Al-alright," Armin stammered and pressed his lips against her neck gently.

"NGH!" she moaned loudly and slapped a hand over her mouth. Armin, pleased with the results of his experiment, continued to kiss down her neck, sucking gently on her flesh. She kept covering her mouth...

Jean: OK! This is officially smut. I'm out! *leaves room*

Eren: I agree with horse face. This is smut territory.

Armin: ...

Annie: ... I'll continue reading.

they were technically outside. Armin had heard her before, she couldn't bear the embarrassment if someone caught them both. Armin's lips on her neck were just what she needed. Her entire body felt heated and sensitive; she was sweating and wanted her hoodie off. Reluctantly she pulled back from Armin's lips, but only long enough to remove the clothing. Armin blushed seeing her undershirt. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra and he could see her nipples poking through her tank top. She slid her hand into his blond locks and pressed his lips back to her neck.