Il mio amore

Succubi_Shugarr ;3

THIS IN NO WAY IS SUPPOSED TO HARM ADAM OR TY IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM

Ty's POV

I sighed as I walked down the wet hallway. I could hear the water patter on the pavement. I took a deep breath. Smells salty as always. I looked down and frowned. Why does life have to be so complicated!?! Our greatest enemy Sky, you know him right? Yeah I have a crush on him. I haven't told a soul yet.

Well then again, me being Squidlox definitely keeps me from society. I just.....wish life was easier? Today we are going out to fight the Sky Army. Well it's my first battle against them. Honestly I'm worried. Will Sky get hurt? Oh my gosh what if I find out his real name! What if I see him? I've never seen him in person. What if I hear his voice. Oh I bet it's sexy! From all the pictures I've seen he looks really hot!

Ah! I need to prep. I can't look....unpresentable in front of him! That would be embarrassing. Then I walked into my rooms. Hm I should pick out something casual. Like he wears a lot of t-shirts. Well that's what the squids say at least. I went in my closet. The only shirt that doesn't look dumb in there is the white v neck. I sighed as I slipped it on. I guess the rest looked fine considering I was wearing grey jeans and sneakers. I slipped on my blue wrist bands and blue headphones. I grabbed my "iron" sword. Honest to squid it's actually gold painted silver. Look I'm not that weird ok? I sighed as I took out a picture I had of him. I know your probably thinking I'm a stalker. I'm not.

---

I looked down at the photo. I don't know what it is but the man in the photo....looks weird. Like he looks strong.  I looked at his son who is my enemy. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him. I don't really know how to explain it......

"Ok class you take the red marker and draw an x like this!" said the teacher showing us her example. I started to "draw" the x and pretended to scribble. I shoved the paper in my pocket in return for an old test. I walked over to the trash and threw out the test. I turned back and went to my seat. I then raised my hand.

"Squidlox?" the teacher said with an annoyed voice.

"Um I messed up the x can I get another?" She sighed before nodding and giving me an extra. I gave her a fake grin. She smiled tiredly back. I took the paper and with great force drew the x.

----

I wound up begging to squid-king multiple time for forgiveness and when I got home I slapped myself. Yeah not a good day. Well I mean I guess it was ok cause at least I got to see his face. I quickly shoved the picture back into my pocket as I walked to the main room. I got into my spot. I stood in my spot and saluted. Honestly I just hope I don't mess up or anything like that because that may or may not get me kicked out of this battle. Maybe.

We started marching out to battle. Every step echoed. Every. Step. My hand were shaking slightly as I gripped the sword. I could smell the land. I've never been on land. But this 'land' seemed to be weird. It wasn't that....wet. I looked at everyone else for direction. They just took off their shoes and stuffed them in bags. So I copied. Huh. The land was said to start at sand so.....apparently those tiny yellow rocks are sand? Huh. I followed everyone else as we stepped on it. It felt really nice in between my toes.

We started to run but it was surprisingly hard. I tripped twice. Land tastes like crap. (A/n we've reached 666) Ugh. Well we finally made it to uh....dirt? I think that's what you call it. Meh. I looked up. Shit. There are so many of them. Then I heard a horn. Everyone just charged. I followed. This seemed really dumb but whatev I guess. I ran up to someone. They were wearing yellow. Guess I have to kill them... I quickly took a swing and chopped off their head in a clean cut. I shuddered in disgust. The body fell limp while the head lay, wide eyed and mouth agape.