Chapter 1

Vandal Savage was at large and was chasing down Cisco's girlfriend Kendra for unknown reasons. Both Flash and Arrow teams sat and talked within Oliver's apartment and drank.

Even Barry who couldn't get drunk or even feel the tiniest buzz drank. Everyone had their own conversations with each other but Barry was distracted.

Thea was sat at the couch chasing with Cisco but Barry was looking straight at her. He had met her before but this was the first time he was actually seeing her.

Her beautiful blue eyes and aubren brown short hair caught his attention. But all his thoughts were interrupted by Felicity who walked over to him with a glass of wine in hand.

Later on everyone was enjoying their time but that all ended when Kendra shouted.
"Look!" She yelled and everyone looked towards the window where Savage smashed through a window.

Everyone got on the defensive.
"I will always come for you Chay-ara," He said and the Flash disappeared and reappeared in a split second and Oliver had his bow and arrows.

He pointed them at him and Vandal threw knives at everyone. Barry ran at super speed and caught them all... except for the one that was know lodged in his back.

"Aaahhhh," He cryed out and Thea dragged him to the corner. Oliver fired arrows which Savage used metal fans to deflect. The others ran out the room.

Meanwhile Thea was looking down at Barry who was staring straight up at her. The knife had been removed and now he was doing his best to heal the wound it had left.

As he stared up at the Thea all he wanted to do was kiss her there and then. But there were bigger problems tight now.
"Barry, Barry. You alright?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm good," He said and as he got up Oliver got knocked down. Stage threw another knife at his chest but he caught it.
"Yeah I can do that too," He said as he dropped the knife and Oliver got up.

He fired arrow after arrow and they all got deflected but Speedy came in and find too. He was out matched and received her arrows to his chest before falling off the Balcony.

"What did you do?" Oliver asked looking at her.
"I ended it," She responded and looked right at him.

Barry looked between the two and then ran to edge and saw nothing there. Oliver arrived soon after and they both looked at each other before looking back towards the group.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I would like you to know that I will hopefully be posting every week and I apologise if I'm a bit late.