Always and Forever

Luke Pov

My family and i are the oldest creatures on Earth. The Original family. Created 1000 years ago by our parents, we were made to be immortal. Our story has become legend. It has been passed down from generation to generation. But some only believe its a myth like my bandmates Ashton, Calum and Michael and lets just say they are a bit judgy when it comes to it. For example let me show you what happened yesterday...

Flashback  

The boys and i were sitting down down watching TV well 3 of us were, Calum on the other hand had his head in a book. Ashton and Michael noticed aswell and in the end we were all looking at him. "What are you reading?" Ashton asked. "A book about myths." He answered. Okay now i'm interested. "Oh yeah. Which one?" I asked. "The Original Vampires." Oh god lets see how this goes. "Really out of that whole book you chose that stupid one." Michael said. Whoa harsh. "Its not stupid Michael." Calum said. "Calum seriously that myth is the one everyone knows is fake." Michael says. I mentally laugh. Imagine how they would feel if they knew an original was in the same room as them. "But it sounds so cool listen. The original vampires aka the Mikaelson family were created 1000 years ago 6 in total. Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol and the twins Lucas and Rebekah." He says. God i hate that name thats why i get called Luke. "Listen Calum i agree with Michael the story isn't real" Ashton says. So basically their saying i don't exist...Thanks boys your so nice (note sarcasm).

End 

Thats right the boys don't know what i am and lets just say i don't plan on telling them anytime soon. I haven't seen my family in about 26 years. We all kind of split up in the 80s well me and Elijah. My other siblings were daggered including Rebekah my twin. I remember that night i was walking around minding my own business when i got a sharp pain in my heart. Rebekah and i share this bond. Thats how i knew she was daggered. I still remember the promise she always made me say. 'Always and forever'.

All of a sudden i hear the doorbell ring. I get up and quickly open the door. My eyes widen as i see the person i thought i wouldn't see for a long time. "Hello brother." The person said. I stood there shocked at the face. "Rebekah?"

---------------

Hey so i hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I kind of felt like i had to do a crossover of 5SOS and The Originals like i did with One Direction. I really look forward to the rest of this book. So i'll see you soon.

By the way Merry Christmas everyone!