Town Of Hell

Luke Pov

We had been in Mystic Falls for a few days now and i still hadn't seen my other siblings apart from Rebekah. Even though i knew that they were here i was still nervous. The boys had noticed my behaviour but i still hadn't told them anything. I mean i couldn't. They can't know about me and they never will. 

I stood outside they Mystic Grill entrance. I took a deep breath and walked in sitting down at the bar. 'time to drink away.' I thought. "What can i get you?" The bartender asked. "Bourbon." I reply. "I'm gonna need to see some I.D." He says. I smile and look directly into his eyes. "You've already checked." I say. He smiles and nods. "That'll be-." "Free." I cut him off. "On the house." he says. I smile. "Thank you." i say. He quickly gets my drink and puts it in front of me. I go to drink it when someone sits down next to me. I turn around to see a familiar face looking at me with a smirk.

 I turn around to see a familiar face looking at me with a smirk

"Hello brother." He says. I give him a sarcastic smile. "Niklaus." I say. "Wouldn't think i'd ever see you back here." He says. "Trust me i'm only back here because it was an apparent 'holiday'." I reply. "As yes i've heard. Your here with your bandmates." He says smiling. "If you have come to laugh at me brother you've wasted your time. Yes i am in a band and yes they are human." I say annoyed. "Tell me brother." I look at him. "Have you ever feed from them?" He asks. I look at him in anger. "Don't even think about it Nik!" I say. He only smirks at me. "Actually i have a better idea. How about i just turn them instead." He says. I drink my bourbon and smile at him. I then smash the glass over his head. He yells in pain and falls to the ground. I grab his arm and twist it and he yells again. He looks up at me. His wounds from the glass and beginning to heal. "Would you look at that. I beat the big bad original hybrid." He looks at me in anger. "I guess my hatred for you helps." I say. I let him go and walk out. I then go into the forest. I stop at a spot that my siblings and i would go as children.

Flashback (1000 A.D)

I run through the forest as fast as i could. "Come and catch me Niklaus." I yell. "I shall catch you if its the last thing i do." He says. I laugh. He quickly catches up and tackles me to the ground. "You have to be more faster brother." Niklaus says. "Your older Niklaus. Faster." I reply. "You'll get there brother." He says. I laugh and push him off. I then see mother walk up to us. "Niklaus, Lucas! What are you doing?" She asks. "We were just playing chase mother." I reply. "Your clothes are filthy. Go change and hide them before your father sees." She says. We quickly nod and walk toward the house.

Flashback Over

Niklaus and i were always so close. But i can't forgive him for all the things he did to me. I shake the memories out of my head. All of a sudden i get a phone call. The I.D flashes with the name 'Michael' I quickly press accept.

L-Luke     M-Michael

L-Mikey?

M-Luke! Where are you?

L-Oh i'm in the forest....

M-Do i even want to ask?

L-I wouldn't

M-When are you coming back?

L-I'm coming back now

M-Alright mate i'll see you when you get here

L-Alright. Bye Mikey

M-Bye Luke

End

I hang up  and put my phone in my pocket. "Lucas." A voice says. I turn around and see my brother. "Elijah?" I ask. He smiles and pulls me into a hug. "I've missed you brother." I say. "And i you." He says. "Its been what? A good twenty something years?" I ask. "Yes and i hear your in a band now." He says. "Yeah! I've got 3 new best friends." i say. He smiles at me. "I'm proud of you Lucas." He says. "Thank you Elijah." I say. "Now go get back to them. I shall see you soon." He says. I smile. "Ok. Bye Elijah." I say.

I quickly get back to the hotel and find the boys doing nothing. "What took you so long?" Ashton asks. "I was walking through the forest." I answer. Ashton gives me a confused look and then looks at Michael. "Don't ask. I didn't." Michael says. I laugh and look at Calum who is still looking at that book. "He's still reading that?" I ask. "Yep." Michael says. "And won't let go of it." Ashton says. Calum look at all of us clearly annoyed. ""I can read what i want." Calum says. "Let me guess. The Original Vampires?" Michael asks. "For your information its said they were turned in the town of Mystic Falls." Calum says. "So we're apparently in some supernatural town." Ashton says. Well your not wrong there. "Just forget about it." Calum says They roll their eyes. Well lets see how long i can keep the supernatural from them.