5

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror after he did his bow tie. He skipped the archery class and left Taehyung alone with their trainer. He doesn't feel bad at all for skipping it, not that he likes the trainer anyway.

He looked at his hair that was styled and his thin upper lips, then back to his doe eyes. "You're so attractive, Jungkook" he mumbled to himself. Now, don't call him crazy but this is what he does sometimes when just finished dressing up.

"but with your attitude,  doesn't seem like anyone would want you.."

He looked away and sighed. He then slowly walked towards his bed and sat on it. He took the little red box that was sitting quietly on the bedside table. Red. It reminded him of the scarlet hair boy. "Why do I feel like I've met him before?" Jungkook mumbled to himself.

Jungkook took the ring and set the box back on the bedside table. He examined the beautiful diamond ring. He never knew that he would be engaged at such an early age. He would then maybe get married to Sunhi and have princes and princesses with her. And he would never thought that he's next in line in the royal family. A King? With all the people in the kingdom on hi shoulders. He's not even king yet but he already felt burdened.

"Jungkook?" The calm voice of Taehyung snapped Jungkook from his deep thoughts. He was suit up too.

"Oh, Taehyung. Umm..w-what's up?" Jungkook said while giving him an awkward smile. "I should be the one who's asking you that. I knocked on your door for awhile now and I thought that maybe you ran away because you didn't answer." Taehyung's eyes were still on Jungkook who's on the bed when he was closing the door behind him.

The younger sighed and looked back at the ring he's holding. "I'm scared, Taehyung..." Jungkook said lowly.  "Huh? The mighty prince of Seoul, Prince Jeon Jungkook is scared!? That's new." Taehyung said sarcastically and Jungkook just scoffed at his words. "You don't understand." Jungkook said as Taehyung finally sat beside him.

"Of course, I understand, Jungkook." the other said in low voice. "You're afraid of being the next king, aren't you?"

Jungkook just sighed. "I don't want to be enga-" a knock on the door interrupted their conversation and it was the Queen. "Oh, great!? You two are here! Sunhi and her family has arrived! Let's go and greet them, shan't we?" the Queen said excitedly.

The two latter just stared at each other and Taehyung gave Jungkook a little pat on the shoulder. "Let's meet our future Queen, Jungkook."