8, eight.

eight;

Day 16,

"Im Changkyun!" Hanna called out from the door of the classroom.

Hanna wasn't the type to wake up early to go to school. However, today she was determined to reach school earlier than the time she usually wakes up so that she could talk to Changkyun. It's been a week since their last tutor session and Hanna admits that she needs more of those. Or, maybe more of him. She doesn't know either.

Changkyun, who came earlier than expected too, was sat down in his seat. Reading a book. What's new? Maybe the fact that he was falling asleep halfway through reading the book. Yesterday's practice was beyond tiring. As the event date comes closer, the training hours gets more hectic. But, he still knew how to manage his time between practice and studies.

The boy woke up from his 'reading', shocked. "I thought you were a teacher!"

There were only two of them in the classroom since it was too early in the morning. She went up to the older, "when we agreed not to have tutoring for a few days, doesn't mean you can just entirely ignore me and my existence!"

"You've been saying that for a week! Since when did I ignore you?"

She turned the chair in front of Changkyun to face him. "Like when I passed by you and your group of friends during lunch time or when I called you to ask for help in Chemistry?"

"I told you I'm busy," Changkyun shrugged, looking up to face the ceiling and making the top of the chair his headrest, "I wanna sleep."

He took his book and put it on top of his face. "Haven't you been sleeping?" Hanna watched as he tried to be comfortable in his position.

"Nope, too much practice and homework," Changkyun shook his head, the book falling from his face. He grunted.

The girl sighed, standing up from her seat. She moved and sat on the chair next to Changkyun's. Slowly, she tilted his head towards her left shoulder. Changkyun wondered why she was being nice but he didn't question and instead slept.

An hour later, Changkyun woke up to the sound of the clicking of cameras and the light from all the flashes. He opened his eyes, different kinds of phones were practically at his face. "What is this?"

He felt someone shifting beside him and he looked to see Hanna rubbing her red eyes, clearly disturbed from her sleep. "Are you not gonna stop?"

Everyone dashed back to their own seats except for one who claimed that Hanna was sitting on his seat. She stood up, facing Changkyun, "you owe me."

-

"What do you mean I owe you!" Changkyun shouted from across the hallway. Everyone looked at him.

Classes were finished and Hanna left in a hurry for no particular reason. Changkyun tried to catch up with her along the corridors and tried to talk to her but she acted as if she didn't know him. Giving up, he looked at her as she walked away. However, still curious, he shouted from the hallway, not caring about the people around them. Hanna stopped walking and looked back at the boy.

The older huffed, walking up to Hanna. "What do you mean I owe you?" he repeated upon stopping in front of her. "I let you sleep on my shoulder. That's good enough reason for you to owe me something."

He was about to argue back but was hushed by the girl. "I need to go. You have practice, don't you? See you tomorrow!"

She left without looking back which surprised Changkyun. First of all, why did she seem carefree about him when she practically shouted at him early in the morning for ignoring her? It's as if they're back to when they never talked. He didn't understand the feeling. Why did he feel lonely when she's not there to entertain him?