No More Heroes

No More Heroes — (Wodahs x Reincarnated! reader) 

Please listen to this song... It's one of my favorites....

---------------------------

War....

One event that changed your life forever....

A war....

A battle....

Growing with hatred in their hearts.....

All you can hear in the battlefield...

Was the sound of swords slashed against each other and spells casted by the foes....

Everywhere you see in the battlefield...

Pools of blood of different angels and demons...

And their numerous bodies scattered with various causes of their deaths.....

As soon the demons and Kcalb retreated, the remaining angels looked at everywhere....

They've lost numerous comrades....

Their close friends...

And especially...

Their loved ones...

(Y/N) cried while sitting on the ground, looking at her best friend, Ciel. She lost her life when fighting against Lost. However, Ciel has feelings for Lost but it was forbidden for the angel and the demon to be together. (Y/N) continues to stroke through Ciel's bloodied bangs as she looked through Ciel's peaceful face.

Ciel had been (Y/N)'s best friend ever since, even before the war begins. "Ciel... why?" (Y/N) asked her now deceased best friend. "You don't deserve to die..." As (Y/N) continues to cry, little did she know that a certain male angel was watching her. He pitied through that angel who's now mourning to her deceased best friend. He had feelings for her ever since. He wanted to tell her, confess and kiss her before this happens (although he might have been helped by Sherbet).

Wodahs knew that (Y/N) never liked going on a war because she said it will reveal to losing people whose dear to you. It may be true but since the war was going on all because of his brother wanted revenge, he had no choice. Ethiw, the god who's leading the angels, looked at (Y/N) full of pity and regret. "I'm sorry of your loss, (Y/N)." She said, as she knelt to her level. "I've always known that Ciel was your closest friend."

"It's okay." (Y/N) sniffled. "After all, I understand her feelings with Lost. She deserved to be with Lost even in after death. But, I'm gonna miss her." (Y/N) hugged the lifeless body of Ciel. "I'm gonna miss you Ciel. See you soon..." she kissed on the angel's cold forehead before laying her on the ground with Lost beside her. She placed one of Ciel's hands rested on her stomach while her other hand was holding Lost's hand (Romeo and Juliet 2013 edition at the ending reference.) before Ethiw proceeded to cover their bodies with the sheets.

(Y/N) walked away in sadness and headed towards somewhere. Wodahs looked at her and caught up with her. She was heading to the lake to clean her wounds she had on her arm. (Y/N) tried to apply a gauze on her fresh wound but she struggled to wrap it. "You need some help, (Y/N)?" asked the voice. (Y/N) turned her head and she saw Wodahs was heading her way. "Wodahs?" "I would figure out that you're cleaning your wound. Here let me help you." Wodahs got the gauze and begin to wrap around the wound gently and carefully before tied around the arm to secure the bandage.

"Thank you, Wodahs." She said. "I never liked to be involved in this war." She looked at Wodahs. "I never like it too but we were forced to join the battle." He replied. "Oh Wodahs..." (Y/N) suddenly hugged Wodahs with her arms wrapped around his waist. Wodahs took this by surprise and he blushed red. "I miss Ciel..." "I know..." Wodahs patted her head in order for her to calm down. "I miss her too. She is our comrade as well."