How Could Happen To Me?

mike's pov: My name is Mike. One day, my mom and dad were going out for dinner since they had relationship issues, so they tried to work it out over dinner. They left around 7 pm and said they'd be back around 9 pm, and later then i'd be in bed. next thing you know at 10 pm i got a call from the seattle police department. saying that if i was 16 years old and to verify that rachel and justin diaz were my parents. i verified and they told me that my parents got in a car accident with another vehicle and that they are in critical condition. i dropped down to the ground and starting bawling. i jumped straight into my 14' elantra and drove to the hospital. even though it was 40 minutes from my house i sped and i didn't care. when i got straight to the hospital, i was shocked as to what i found.
there was a big rubble of tire tracks, car pieces of metal and blood on the road. i wasn't trying to imagine for the worse and my only instinct was to see mi familia.

Amberly's POV.
one night i was driving home from a long day of food from taco bell. my life was completely out of order. i was living in a crappy 1 bedroom on the east side of seattle. i was driving an 08' aura, which would break down on me from time to time. i love saturn and it was the only car i could afford at the moment. my friend emily was texting me about her boyfriend and how they got in a argument about if he was cheating on her even though he wasn't. i answered the phone and suddenly i saw a black suv coming at me so i swerved and i accidentally and crashed into this standing 15' tucson at 25% like a small overlap. my airbags did deploy but the other cars didn't. suddenly i woke up on the side of the road, with all these people surrounded by me, carrying me onto a stretcher, loading me on to a MCE emergency vehicle. i looked on my right, and i saw a middle aged man and woman,   and they were much more injured than i was, i looked on my left and there was tire tracks, car metal and blood on the side of the road. i was scared my life.