wow.

MIKE'S POV

when i finally got to the emergency room, there was my aunt, my uncle, my cousins, my girlfriend and her family including my mom and dad's families all waiting at the hospital. a hospital nurse was asking for the son of rachel and justin diaz and the parents of mr and mrs. diaz. i ran towards the nurse and she told me that my dad suffered serious head injuries and a leg injury and my mom had suffered chest compressions and a leg injury. they told me they were able to help my mom and dad but both of them are wouldn't be able to walk and my dad suffered memory loss. when i went in to go and see them,
they didn't even look recognizable. they had scratches and stitches all over there faces. i could see tears forming all up in my abuela's eyes and in mine. we prayed to god for forgiveness and to hope that they get better. my dad woke up and he said hi mikey. what's going on why are we here? i told him why and he said ok. it was like he didn't even notice me and know who i was. it was upsetting.

Rachel's POV:

i woke up when i saw my son Mike and husband justin. i knew it wasn't a good idea to go out to this dinner. i just want a divorce from this man but i can't disappoint mike. he already knows that we're fighting so i can't make him go through even more. he was up in tears once he saw me again. i couldn't understand what he was going through.

Amberly's POV:

I woke up with bandages all over my face. my body was hurting especially my head. i heard my best friend emily talking to one of the nurses explaining that my family couldn't come. i told you, crappy life which means no family around, no one talking to me and only a true friend around.  aghhh i love her so much. anyways, emily came back and told me that the nurses said, the other occupants in the other car had suffered traumatic head injuries and one had suffered memory loss. i was probably gonna get charged with attempted texting and driving vehicular manslaughter.

4 DAYS LATER AFTER BEING HOSPITALIZED

3RD PERSON'S POV

later, after being hospitalized, Amberly, Rachel and Justin went to court. the judge found Amberly Wells, was found guilty of attempted texting and driving vehicular manslaughter. She was sentenced to 17 months of house arrest.