Catch and Release

Elsa P.O.V
It was the end of the college year which meant Hiccup had to go to the army. Of course I drove him to the airport. Once we were there we hopped out of the car and I looked at him trying not to cry but, I did. Hey,hey it's ok ,Els. he said as he hugged me . I'm....g..going....to..miss you. I sobbed as I put my head on his shoulder . All always be with you no matter what. he said with a smile. The the I heard someone say that the plane was getting ready to leave. Hiccup sighed as he walked towards the entrance to the plane he stop and said , I almost for got . he turned around and threw something at me and I caught it and there in my hand was a necklace that was in the shape of a quarter moon. I looked up and he was gone. I walked out back to my car and something bang on my window it was Toothless, Hiccup's pet cat. I'm coming as I opened my car door and he hopped in and hopped on my lap. I doze back to my house well my sister's house were I was an aunt to three wonderful children , Heidi(10),Joseff(10) ,and Olaf (2)KIDS! I heard my sister yell as I walked in with Toothless in my arms and the house was a disaster. HEY! I screamed and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. The kids looked at me and screamed, Aunt Elsie . as they came running over and hugged me and Heidi looked at Toothless and asked, Can I hold him? I smiled and gave her Toothless and he purred. So, what happened to the kitchen ? I asked as I looked up at Anna and Kristoff. Let's just say keep the kids out of the kitchen and Kristoff. said Anna as she shot a look at her husband and he shrugged. Well, it was the kids idea to make dinner for you. he said with a smirk and Anna just laughed as she picked up Olaf. Time for bed kids. Anna said as she started walking up the stairs. They trail ed behind and then Heidi put down Toothless and he came back running towards me and I walk to my room . I put on my blue night gown and sat down next to Toothless . Then I looked at a picture that was me and hiccup in our treehouse by the frozen lake and we called the land Berk and we called the treehouse the ice castle of the northern mountains and the fun thing was that we were sixteen when we made it and that was the time that me and Hiccup had our first kiss. Then I heard my computer buzz and I turned it on and it was on FaceTime and there on the screen was Hiccup. Hey. he said as he looked at me and i smiled and I said, How's the army. He looked at me with a looked. Very funny, snowflake. Hiccup said with a little chuckle. I smiled and then Toothless jumped on my lap and purred. Hey, bud. he said . Then the screen froze and I fell back on my pillow and sighed. And i turned off the light and darkness fell.