Chapter 2

A/N: do you like the plot, PLEASE read on, it might get interesting later on.

YOUR POV.

My alarm went off .Oh my today is the day. The big day I have been waiting for like months now.

First day at UNIVERSITY.
I quickly rubbed my eyes and got off my bed, my back was aching because of the new bed,

"I will have to get used to this feeling." I whispered to myself as I noticed the empty small dorm room where only I was living and had nothing other than my own belongings sharing the space with me.

I miss my family already.

Though my sisters would annoy me with different things.
I still miss them.

I walked to the bathroom and took out the perfect dress which I had chosen for the day to look a bit proffesional, I wore a plain white shirt with a black jacket and just plain blue jeans with black shoes.

I love watches, so I wore on in my hand. Satisfied with my look I hurriedly packed my stuff in a bag and took an apple in my hand as I walked out, I didn't have time for breakfast.

TAEHYUNGS POV.

this place was so new, I wasn't use to the feeling, I tried sleeping at night but my mind raced with various thoughts about the future, what would actually happen.

I was to nervous and anxious,I couldn't sleep.

When my alarm rang, I quickly shit it off, though my eyelids now were  dropping and I was pretty exhausted now, I wouldn't get time to sleep anytime soon.

I decided to get up take my stuff out and get ready for the big day.

YOUR POV.

My dorm wasn't faraway from the university so, I just had to walk a little distance to reach.

I slowly walked towards my university as I saw a lot Of senior students running towards their departments.

I was scared, my gut twisted and rolled inside of me, I suddenly lost the confidence I have been building inside of me, I started having the urge to turn around and run back home. But, I couldn't.

I closed my eyes took a deep breath and walked in through the gates towards the department I was supposed to be, but I was so lost I decided to ask a senior, and the nearest one I found was a guy.

"Excuse me could you tell me where the singing department is?" I asked him.

HE eyed me from my head to toe.

"Are you a new student here?" He asked.

"Yup I am." I said and I saw him laughing and he started clapping quickly.

All his other partners gathered around me.

"So, as you are a new student, we seniors have the rights to ragging you." They said.

"RAGGING." What oh my god know, I have heard that seniors make the new arriving juniors do the stupidest things while they humiliate them and make fun of them more like bullying them.