Chapter 12

Phil woke you up. You leaned up from his shoulder and felt Phil's arm wrapped around your body and resting on your thigh. Phil payed the taxi dude and you two climbed out of the taxi and Phil looked around as if he was looking for something.
"What are you doing?" You asked slightly comfused.
"Looking for a place," Phil responded in his British accent.
You clung onto his arm. Phil looked at you then wrapped his arm around you and started to walk. You walked with Phil and your bodies were still glued together. Phil sighed, "Finally. Let's go (Y/n)."
You looked at Phil, who was highly concentrated. Eventually, Phil led you to a restaurant. You looked at Phil, "What are we doing here?"
"I want to take you out to dinner for Christmas."
"Why?"
"Because I love you."
"I love you too."
Phil smiled and sat you down. He say down across the table. A waitress came and took I our orders. While the wait for you foods, you tried to make small talk, "So.. uhm.. h-how's.. wait.. uhh..." you studdered on your own words.
Phil smiled widely, "I'm sorry, but are you trying to make small talk with me?" Phil laughed.
You blushed and nodded. You took a drink of tea and looked at Phil. Phil stared at you and shook his head, "How's your day, (Y/n)?" Phil created small talk.
You in hailed, "It's going great so far. How's your day, Philly?"
Phil smiled, "It's going great with you in it."
You stared at him, completely flustered, "I-I uhh... I have to go to the pee pee room.. I'll be right back.."
You speedily walked to the bathroom. You looked at yourself in the mirror and tried to ease yourself. Phil has flattered you. You finally calmed you self to where you could go back and have a meal with Phil.
You left the bathroom and sat back down with Phil, "Sorry... I had to peeeee..." you trailed off with your words realizing what you were saying.
You smiled at Phil, who was laughing, "You're such a silly girl, (Y/n)!"
"Eheh..." you trailed off.
Phil settled down and your foods came, "Awww. Thank you!" Phil said. You nodded in agreement.
In the middle of your meal, you phone started to go off. Phil looked at you and cocked an eyebrow, "Who's texting you?" Phil asked.
You looked at your phone, "Uhh... Oh god!!!" You burst out laughing, "IT'S LOUISE!!!" You looked at Phil with an red face. You looked at the message.
Louise: (Y/n) I need your help with dan.
You: why? What's going on?
Louise: he's telling me a joke I don't get...
You: OMG😂😂 Good luck with that! What's the joke?
Louise: There are 21 letter in the alphabet. I corrected him and said there were 26. He said oh sorry I forgot U R A Q T.
I am so confused.
You: he's calling you cute.😂😈