Chapter 2

Just so you guys know, but this story will not be like the anime, and it will just focus on Hinata and Kegeyama's relationship rather than their surroundings. So some things may be slightly different to the anime. Just a heads up O(≧∇≦)O

The boy showed the group the words and they all immediately seemed to feel sorry for him. One of them called over someone

"Sugawara? Come over here!"

A grey haired guy came over to the door to find everybody.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Uhh this guy."

The orange haired boy showed him the paper again. He seemed like he understood. He did something with his hands, I'm assuming sign language. Both of them seemed to have some kind of conversation.

"Okay, he says that he played volleyball in his last school so he knows the rules and stuff. I don't see why he can't play. I also think that you guys should work on sign language so I don't have to keep conversing for you."

And with that the boy followed the rest of the team inside.

Wait....

"OIII! YOU FORGOT ME!"

They all turned around, shocked. I was a little surprised of myself as well actually I didn't think that is would shout that loudly or rudely... Whoops. Way to make a first impression Tobio... Ugh. They guy called Sugawara rushed over to me and sorted me out. 

~~~

We were told to do warm ups in pairs, so naturally, all the second and third years paired up together, leaving me and the ginger guy. He looked over at me and pointed at me then him. I nodded back.

We started our warm ups. I accidently hit the ball up, so I naturally pushed the ball as a set. I looked over to the other guy as his eyes lit up.

He followed the ball and when it was in the right position, he jumped. I don't think I have ever seen anything else quite as beautiful as that.

He bent his legs, almost making them touch the floor and he sprang up, reaching the ball with his outspread hand. Hit the ball with such force as it slammed to the floor about 5 metres away. The slam made an echo around the hall.

He landed in a weird way and fell to the floor. I rushed over to him, but before I could reach, he sprang back up, looking at me with his eyes shining and a big, wide smile on his lips. He jumped up and down, clapping his hands.

I assumed he wanted it again, so we just practice's sets for the rest if the warm up.

"OKAY! Everyone, now that we have warmed up, we are going to play a practise match or two."