Hijikata Toushirou x Reader

Welll... I just wrote this request for Toshirolover

I don't know if this is good or not but please enjoy this. I think I wrote a bit too much haha...

Anyway, Merry Christmas!!! (* v *)/

You were walking alone in the streets and you didn't know what you are going to do. You just wanted to get out of your house. But what now? While you are thinking to yourself, you bumped into a young girl. It was Kagura.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Did I hurt you, kid?", you said.

"Hey! I'm not a kid, boob lady!", she barked at you, definitely didn't like the word "kid".

'Oh my... She might be a troublesome...' you sweat dropped, however you began to speak to her.

"I deeply sorry for my words, miss. Well? What's your name?", you smiled at Kagura, hoping she can respond your question.

"Hmph! My name is Kagura! Next time, you better not call me kid again!", she looked at you as she use her index finger towards you.

You smiled, thinking that she is such an adorable teenager.

'Heh. Maybe she can entertain me for today. She seems interesting...' you smiled.

"Kagura, my name is (First name)(Last name)! Nice to meet you. Hope we can be friends.", you extended your right hand and grinned at her. Kagura happily smiled and shake your hand a bit too hard, but you didn't care. You made a new friend in Edo~

Suddenly, something or someone is hugging your back and it is a huge dog. Wait what? That's what you thought. Sadaharu stared at you for a second and began chewing your head! Then your head started to bleed a lot, but you turned around and hug the dog.

"Aw~ This dog is so cute! Is it your dog, Kagura-chan?', you beamed at Kagura.

"Yes (First name)-chan! But... are you okay?! You're bleeding a bit too much..." Kagura looked at you with concern.

You pushed Sadaharu away from you so you can speak to her again. You explained you are fine and doesn't need to worry. You and Kagura walked together with Sadaharu and went to the park. You got to know a bit about Kagura and Sadaharu and you were so happy. You sat in the benches alone while you watch your new friend "playing" with Sadaharu.

'Wow. I have never seen like that before. Edo is so bizarre.' you laughed to yourself, not knowing someone is behind you.

"Hey. Why a young lady is doing here? You should be with your boyfriend.", Gintoki said, his dead fish eyes stared toward your (e/c).

"Um who are you?! Why should you care about my life?! Also, DON'T CALL ME A LADY, YOU BASTARD!", you crack your knuckles in front of him, ready to beat him up.

"Geez. Calm down. I only asking you a simply question.", Gintoki face palmed at himself, thinking to himself that he has no luck on women.

Before you began to talk again, you heard Kagura yelling to someone. You want to know who is upsetting your friend.

"What the hell are you doing here, shitty sadist?!!", Kagura's face express disgust and annoyance. not liking Okita's appearance.

"I don't need to tell you anything, China girl.", Okita smirked.

That definitely frustrated Kagura so she decided to attack Okita. Now, you saw Kagura and Okita fighting each other and you DID NOT want Kagura to be injured by him. You punched Okita's cheek and he went flying.

"DON'T YOU HURT KAGURA-CHAN. I don't GIVE A F**K who you are!!", you yelled.

He is in the ground, glaring at you and ready to respond. Before he start to talk, he saw Hijikata walking and he smirked sadistically. He doesn't acknowledge your presence anymore. Only care about killing Hijikata... He took out his bazooka and fired at Hijikata.