_two_ {Doesn't Know Darcy}

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Shines alarm went off. She moaned then groaned for about 5 minutes then went on her phone. Bedhead! Jay's blog said. "Ugh- wait, what?" Shine screamed then looked outside her window. "Hah, got you again." Jay said, creeping down. "Stalker!" Shine yelled then looked closely at her phone. "1000M likes?! And 2 dislikes?"  Shine shouted in distance. "Oh, that's just my friends." Shine took a few breaths in and out. "Thanks, guys!" Shine put her phone on her desk while she rolled out of bed. Shine was home-alone so she made breakfast by herself. Shine took out her mom's old photo and a tear came down to her neck. "I'll miss you, no matter what obstacles I'll take, like a few minutes ago." Shine said, then cried a bit. She packed her bags then went to school. When she came to the bus, everybody laughed. "Bedhead!" Everybody yelled. "Stop it," the bus driver ordered. "Go be quiet." Shine sat to a blank spot on the bus, and on every bus stop, no-one sat next to her-so that's why there was no more space available. When it was time for the next bus stop, a girl walked past Shine  and the bus driver stopped her. "Why won't you sit next to Shine? She seems a little lonely while there's no space available." The bus driver covered Shines sadness. Thanks, now I'll have another bully against me. Shine said to herself. "Do I have to? There's room at the back." The girl whined. "Yes, you have to. And the free space is for the patrols." The bus driver replied. "Then why aren't they sitting in it?" The girl was confused. "Because it isn't their bus stop yet. Go and sit next to her, now!" The bus driver ordered angrily. "Fine, fine." The girl said, quickly sitting next to Shine. Shine peeked at the girl sitting next to her. She immediately knew who she was. "Darcy?" Shine asked the girl. "Um, who's Darcy?" The girl asked Shine. Shine was confused. They both knew each other and played with each other for the whole summer. She shrugged then went back to looking at the rainy, blurry, window.

DKD