Merry Christmas! (Very Important)

Merry Christmas, guys. I hope you're having a wonderful day. I really need your feedback to decide which story I'm posting tonight. The descriptions are below and I would love to have some feedback on which story you guys want to read. The first chapter of the book with the most votes will go up tonight.

The options are between Chresanto August or August Alsina. Or the one with Chris Brown, August Alsina, Trey Songz, Tyga, and India Westbrooks.

Here's the descriptions:

Chris, August, Trey, Tyga and India:

Chris Brown, August Alsina, Rae-Lynn and Mae Taylor, Trey Neverson, Jaelynn Meyers, Michael Stevenson, Tyla Good, Elijah Craig and India Westbrooks decide to go camping. Little do they know, that decision will change their lives forever.

August Alsina:

August Alsina, the thug of the town. He intimates everyone, but I find him interesting. He used to be my best friend. Sure we've had our ups and downs, but at the end of the day, I still love him. Even though he can be harsh at times, I can't leave him alone.

Chresanto August:

He is a hero. Not just mine. He fought for our country, America. His wife didn't appreciate him. After their divorce, he found me.

Again, please let me know which story you want me to post. Thank you guys! I'll be updating soon. Merry Christmas!

~Michele