A/N

First, lemme clear some things up. #1, Haters, do not read this story. I'm not having hate comments about how Pinecest is wrong. I'm currently arguing with a pack of haters on YouTube. Annoying bastards. #2, Lemon,lemon,lemon. I can't say that enough. Oh, and I should say something. It's kinda funny, if you've got a mind like I got. Or, it may actually be funny. I don't know. The lesson learned is to be more cautious. Alright, so, with me being 13, I live in my parent's house. Last night, Christmas eve, (p.s. merry Christmas) my sister was printing pictures off the internet. She wanted to print a pinecest picture and I said, "As much as I want you to, don't. Somebody's gonna walk in and want to know what I'm carrying, and I can't tell them it's incest, or they'll lecture me about how wrong it is, and I'm gonna have to pretend to listen!" She printed one anyway. It's my profile picture. I put it under my bed originally, but this morning, I wanted to move it to my room. I was stopped by my mom when she asked, "What's that?" I said, "Nothing!" And continued walking. She stopped me again and said, "Lemme see." Before I knew it, she managed to take the picture out of my hands. She made a "what the fuck?" face and asked me, "Are they brother and sister?" In my mind I was thinking, Oh shit! In reality I said, "No." Bruh. I would not tell her what it was. I still won't! I have it sitting on my desk right now! The only people who know what it is, in my house, are my sister and I. Yes, my sister is a pinecest shipper. So, yeah. Lesson learned. Be more careful. Nothing else I need to clear up, so peace!