Ok, I'm serious this time

Oh my god I exist?! I know,  I know, I keep promising to update soon but this time I'm serious. I've been reading a lot of pinecest stories lately (I didn't think that there were any that I haven't read) and my spark kinda got re ignited. So I should have the next part of the actual story out sometime within the next 6 or 7 days,  if not sooner than that. I can't apologize enough for not updating in literally a year. I'm sorry to those of you who might,  and that's a HUGE might,  still be patiently waiting for the next chapter in the story. I've been thinking this over for the past 4 days or so and I can't get the ending of the story out of my head.  Crazy how I still remember the ending. I think I might have a short term memory. It maybe I've just got a bunch of things on my mind at all times and whatever I'm trying to remember gets pushed away again and again.  Anywho, I appreciate the people who still care about this story,  I'm sorry if I made anyone think that this story was never gonna be finished EVER.  I hope I can make it up to you guys and I will see you soon. *internally hoping he doesn't forget again and gets everyone's hopes up for nothing* Gosh I am so stupid. What is wrong with me?! I should have finished this story a while ago and been in the middle of another one by now. If not more! Uggghhh. Honestly you're such an idiot. You're so stupid. No.  Stop it,  stop it! Don't think like that.  You're not stupid. Don't you ever say that again. Uuuugghhhh frustration.