Update

3 years later

(Narrator)

Chris is now 10 years old and is in year 4 he is doing great in school and loves to learn he has this massive crush on a girl named Lola who is a girl named Andreas sister (you will find more about that later) he still has dark brown hair and is obviously taller now, he's matured a lot  in his clothing as well instead of wearing dinosaurs he wears sweater vests and dressy pants.

Trent is 8 years old and is in year 2 he loves sports and loves to play, he has been he has been having a little bit of trouble with his hearing and the family doesn't really know what's going on but other than that he seems to have a great life going for him he's very healthy and his schoolwork is doing great and he never really goes out he really just stays in and plays video games. He is starting soccer to get him self a little bit more energised but right now he is better than ever.

Rachel is 4 and is in preschool she is a total tomboy but is very friendly she loves playing with Chris and Trents toys Nerf guns and dinosaurs and now that Chris is in year four he feels like he doesn't really need the dinosaurs any more so she plays with them and she definitely gets upset if she need to wear a dress she is more of a shorts and T-shirt kind of girl she is really friendly as I said before and she loves to play in the garden and has made many friends in preschool.

I've saved the best person but the worst story for last
Colleen is doing Great in school she has a best friend named Natalie and her favourite subject is music but she's been having a very tough time with the bully in her grade named Andrea. Andrea has blonde hair and hazel eyes she thinks she owns the place and Bully's Colleen because she is jealous of her  looks she doesn't bully Rachel Trent  and Chris because she says that they are better looking than her and Angela has a massive crash on Chris even though he is 10 and she's 5 , I Know right! Because her sister is in Chris's class and her sister always comes over to Colleens house because they're always doing projects together and her little sister just has to come along. But of course Andrea doesn't bully colleen then because her parents  and Colleen's parents are always around and her sister and Chris and she doesn't want to do anything in front of them so colleen always stays right near everybody. At lunch she mostly sticks with the teacher and tries to sit around him or her and in-class sits right out the front which helps a lot sometimes she gets dragged out the back of the playground with Angela and drags Natalie with her Natalie just sit there and watches feel like she's helpless and then she says she is she wishes she could do something and Colleen says it doesn't matter because she doesn't want to get Andrea in trouble even though she doesn't have a right to do this because she is older Natalie always says but Colleen nows the real reason because she likes her brother.