'A Fabulous title'

-Kookiehoe ,this girl just loves tagging and here you are, answers by moi, in the flesh. The lil smol fangirl.

JESUS SO I GOTTA FIGURE OUT 15 facts?!? I'm not that special jeeezzz!!! Oh well I'll try I guess

1. I am British and Italian.

2. English is my first language but I also speak abit of French.

3.I think I wanna be an environmental lawyer when I get older. YAY save the earth!!

4. I have an older brother and a younger sister. Yay middle child! Lol

5. I was a dancer competitively for 8 years then I decided to focus on school more for the future and it was a really hard choice for me to stop and there were lots of tears. But now I am getting a gym membership so I can work out which I am SUPER excited
for!!

6. I have a birth mark on my leg that I think looks like a potato and my nanny had the exactly same one. Which I find really cool cause she happened to pass away a few years before I was born so it kinda makes me feel like she's here wth me.

7.I LOVE PLAD EVERYTHING!!! Especially flannels!!! Ahhh love em. And I have one roots scarf that I wear with like everything cause it's so comfy and it goes with everything and it absorbs my body spray so it always smells good!!

8. I love SIFI!!!! I'm a total sucker for so many fandoms. I love'em so much; Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Maze Runner, Teen Wolf, Marvel, Walking Dead and a billion more.

9. I love nature and the outdoors!! I love camping, going to cottages, cabins, nature walks the whole shebang, it's so relaxing and makes me feel at home. Along with that this one kinda goes hand in hand with it...

10. I'm NOT a 'girly girl' and I'm totally willing to get my hands dirty! Catching frogs is one of my favorite past times at cottages and dirt and bugs do not scare me what so ever.

11. I have a stuffed bear that I have had since I was born that I can't go to sleep without. His name is bear bear. (such a creative child)

12. I HAVE A DEEP PASSION FOR COOKIES!!!! Chocolate chip gives me life. Like if you ever would want to impress me BUY COOKIES AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!

13. I am really bad with dealing with stress and I get overwhelmed easily. Having ADHD has made it harder for my to stay organized and keep on track so it piles up really quick and I freak out.

14. I over analyze everything in my life. I think way to hard about every little thing and I hate it. I pick apart every thing and think way to in depth about nothingness and it kills me sometimes. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

15. I love music and it is my escape. Stress? music. Angry? Music. Sexy vibes? Music. Sad? Music. Bored af and just feeling like jamming out?? MUSIC!!!!! I love dance music, Kpop (obviously) brit pop and artists like childish gambino, chance the rapper,Eden, sleeping at last, Melanie martenez, panic at the disco, Justin bieber and yeh stuff like that.

WOW I GOT THROUGH 15 FACS YAY I FEEL SPECIAL!!

15 of y'all ;

-sweetkookie
-busanboys
bangtan001wifee
Jungkooksfavehoe
littlejimen-
BangtanWINGSisLIT
TwiceBTS
bootyholejimin
burntnugget420
Infiresbangtan_
JK_GOLDEN_MAKNAE
bangtanboysxxD
BangtanSlayedMyLife
BlessBangtanWINGS
ohmyjunhoe