the fallout (part 1)

Hi everyone! I've found this old draft i started and never completed, and as you can tell i was feeling a whole Fallout 4 theme because of the game i love.. So i thought id carry on with part 2 and onwards, along with lots of Smut and lemon as it is very requested! Thankyou all so much for the lovely compliments and it has been a while since i've wrote anything so please forgive me!!! Im excited to be back for this as i am on study leave for exams and well.. who studies?? Ps; sorry if this part 1 sounds a little odd or has errors the rest should be better, but im not sure how long ago i started this ive probably changed in style since then! so forgive me, please comment what youd like to see in the next few parts and i will try my best to put all ideas into use! thankyou xox

pps; this first chapter is all introduction! Nothing crazy goes down but this summarises what were dealing with for part 2 ;)

It's the year 2017, nuclear bombs were dropped during the war in 1946, October 23rd which caused the world to plummet into darkness, into a nuclear holocaust. The survivors at the time said the bombs went on for hours, and they were forced to go underground, leaving behind houses, cars and even family members. They called the underground bomb shelter, The Vault, and throughout these 71 years of isolation, of no knowledge of the outside world after the great war, the future generation was able to survive with what Vault Tec and the Overseer has given them.

One of the last Vaults that are still running, with enough purified water, clean food and stable power, for generations to come is Vault 106. This vault has a schooling education, a political stance, jobs to offer in exchange for caps in which they use to buy pre war clothes, toys for the children, beverages such as nuka and cherry cola.

The citizens of the vault are forbidden to enter the tunnels leading to the sturdy vault door that gives access to the outside world, but 106 has never had an issue with anyone wanting to leave. The system and survivors have warned everyone of the outside. Radiation is in the air, animals are mutated, they are feral; And so are the humans who have been left behind in the war, they are ghouls, disgusting creatures with no mercy, they attack on sight. Buildings are nothing but crumpled steel and wood, power is non existent without working generators that can be built with copper and parts that are rare in the wasteland, and the folk on the vault are lucky to be able to live such a luxurious life.

New supplies are brought in every month, including food, clothes and weapons, and no one questions where these supplies come from, as the overseer doesn't allow curious minds to wonder, the overseer instead tells the people not to worry, we survive with the work we do in the vault. The overseer may have been right about the outside world, but she does not tell the people about the institution, the cities with population of a country, not even about the commonwealth. She cannot allow vault 106 to learn that it is safe to travel into the world if prepared, and she specially does not tell the people about the supply line between diamond city, and the hidden vault in Sanctuary Hills in which they live in, or else they might try to leave.

So what happens one day, when a scavenger, a young boy the age of 17 whom use to roam with raiders, finds his way to the vault door. He was kidnapped by the institution, they traded the boy to the overseer as a new member in exchange for nuka quantum, which sell for many many caps in the wasteland. The overseer has many concerns, people die due to old age in the vault, numbers are going down, a new job opens, but no one to fill it in, and woman giving birth is too slow; So she does the smartest thing possible, she will bring a new human into the vault, and if this human adjusts and adds numbers to the vault, then a newcomer may be a yearly thing. The overseer is a smart woman, she knows what she is doing, a young teen boy will do just the trick. The people of the vault is her family, she just wants what is best for them and especially for the kids she has grown so fond of. Her father was the overseer many, many years before hand, but due to his death she has taken over, and she has been the overseer for 18 years now.