How to Request! + Types of Deres

Hello there Reader! I'm the Author but you can just call me Andy. In this chapter I'll just be telling you how to request a one-shot and the types of Deres you can choose from! So without further interruption, here's the request rules and Dere types.

Request Rules

1.) Tell me the type of Dere you would like!

2.) Also tell me the gender of your Dere and their name. If you can't come up with a name, just ask me if I can make up a name.

3.) If you have a specific prompt you want me to follow, tell me!

Dere Types

Tsundere- Acts mean and sometimes violent on the outside but sweet on the inside.

Deredere- Acts entirely sweet and energetic towards everyone that they meet.

Yandere- Acts cute and sweet on the outside, but when she/he loves someone they are willing to kill just to stay with them.

Kuudere- Acts cool and emotionless but will show their sweet side over time.

Dandere- Acts quiet and silent, even unemotional at times, untill eventually revealing that they're actually just shy.

Kamidere- Acts very similar to a Tsundere, but with a god complex. May or may not have actual god powers.

Hime/Oujidere- Acts very similar to a Kamidere, but is treated like a princess/prince. Though though usually actual princesses/princes, though that is not always the case.

Yangire- Cute in both appearance and mannerism but also has a completely batshit crazy side.

Undere- Acts very nice and is very agreeable. Answers people with yes, yeah, yep, etc. Usually like the main character from the very beginning.

Please comment, vote, and share! To request, just comment following the rules.