the tickets

at least i had one of my friends waiting here with me :D my friend jessie she's been here for me through thick and thin. she's always been their for me when i needed her.

"jess do you think we will get tickets? i mean we came late, the line is almost 2 blocks long and possibility we wont him" i said.

"austin calm down everything will be fine. we will get those tickets and we will see the sexy ass ross lynch!!!!" she said clam exepet the last part she yelled that shit to where everyone looked at us like some  EXORCISM TYPE SHIT!!!

"EW DONT FUCKING LOOK AT US!!!" i hated when people stared.........its nun of there busniess what we did or what we talked about...

20mins,30mins,40mins,1hr have passed by and for sure the line barley moved 20 feet.

why is this taking for ever?austin's POV

feeling annoyed waiting in the back of the longest line ever for just some ross lynch tickets."can this line move any faster".as i can see the line moving inch my inch.ts hot here in LA.

ght....

then me and jess strarted seeing people walk past us in ones and twos but he groups and groups started leaving?

"why are you guys leaving?" asked jessie. a girl stopped and said they were sold out.

"I TOLD YOU JESS!!!! I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD be Sold OUT!!!!!" i yelled and still people be staring......(probably cause im loud :3)

"im sorry austin" said jessie

we both strated walking home when i over heard a girl say "i didnt even want the tickets anyway. i was just going to burn them, i mean come on ross lynch is ugly as hell!!!! and he cant even sing?

"UM EXCUSE ME BITCH!!!! ROSS IS NO WHERE NEAR UGLY!!!! I YELLED at her

"calm down austin" said jessie "she's not worth it" jess kept trying to calm me down.

the girl walked over to us "what did you say fag? she said with a smirk on her face...

i looked over at jessie. she just noded her head telling it was okay to beat this bitchess ass.

"UM FOR 1.YOU HOMOPHOBIC BITCH ROSS IS HOT AS FUCK, 2. YOU A DUMB ASS BITCH THAT NEEDS TO GET HER ASS BEAT!!!!! as i said that i swung my hand and slapped her leaving a hand print on her cheek

she tried to swing back but i ended up grabing her and :3 i grabbed a hand full of her hair and started hitting her over and over and over again. she just started laughing like it was funny?

next thing i knew the bitch head butted me........

i slowly opened my eyes to see a blonde haired guy with hazle eyes that looked all most 6 feet tall