"Confessions from a sad story I should have wrote"

Depression is being awake, but not being awake. You could see everything that's happening around you, but do nothing to change it. Looking around at all the blank faces that you pass by, you'll never know what they are thinking. Everybody you see has something they are struggling with so no matter what, just remember everybody is facing their own fight. A smile can hold so much, somebody could be breaking but you wouldn't realize because you don't even bother to give them the time of day. God people are so selfish, they only every think about their self and that's the problem. I hope the people that you let into your life help you. I hope they help you stay strong, I hope they keep you on your feet, and I hope they tell you how much you are worth. If they don't I will. I know how it feels to not feel worth it, I know how it feels to lie around and wonder what you could do to fix something that shouldn't even be fixed. Your life is going to get better, your life is going, every little bit is going to get stronger. Don't let that fire that keeps you alive, don't let it burn out. Once your fire burns out it will take a lot of strength to regain it. Believe me. Everything is going to be alright.